Chapter 7

"Joonie, what's the difference between a peck and the kiss?" Jin asked while looking at Namjoon with curiosity. Namjoon choked on his saliva as the blush crept on his face while looking at the Merman with wide eyes.

Namjoon looked so lost.

"U-um... T-the peck is just a short-term kiss w-while the kiss is a bit longer than the peck." Namjoon hoped that his explanation helped Jin to understand but unfortunately, Jin couldn't understand.

"Could you demonstrate them to me?" Namjoon became so red at his question.

"I-I'm not sure, Jinnie." He stuttered.

"Please?" Jin begged as he pouted his plump pink lips and Namjoon gulped at his cute action.

"O-okay." He stuttered as he shifted closer to Jin. He grabbed his chin and tilted it up to face Namjoon. He gulped by looking at Jin's parted tempting pink plump lips. Namjoon leaned in and pecked his lips.

"T-that's a peck." He stated softly and Jin nodded in understanding.

"What about the kiss?" He asked softly and curiously touched Namjoon's bottom lip with his index finger while looking at his lips.

All Namjoon's nervousness faded and chuckled softly.

"But the kiss is for lovers, Jin; not for experiment." He explained and Jin tilted his head to the side.

"I thought we are." Jin said and Namjoon's eyes widened.

"W-what?" He was too astonished by his words.

Jin looked down in embarrassment as a pink blush appeared on his face.

"T-to make it clear f-for you: I love you."

Namjoon couldn't help but smile at his cute confession and tilted his chin up again, cupping his face, meeting his sparkling eyes.

"I love you too, Jinnie."

He said while stroking his cheek lovingly, making Jin smile.

"Can we kiss now?" Jin asked excitedly and Namjoon chuckled.

The prince leaned in and kissed Jin fully with love and passion. Jin slowly closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of the prince's lips against his. He raised his hand and puts it on his neck, pulling Namjoon closer.

Things are getting heated between Jin and Namjoon. Namjoon bit Jin's lower lip making him gasp softly. He took it as an advantage and snaked his tongue in his wet cavern.

Namjoon picked Jin up from the tub, not caring that his clothes were getting wet and placed him on his lap without breaking their make-out session. Jin snaked his arms around his neck and his hands on his blonde hair, tugging them softly making the prince groan. Namjoon pulled Jin even closer as they were fighting for dominance but alas, the prince won and played with Jin's wet muscle making the merman whimper and moan, clutching his blonde hair tightly.

Namjoon pulled away from Jin with a string of saliva attaching on their lips. He wiped Jin's lips followed by his, panting heavily. Jin rested his head against his chest trying to catch his breath. The merman looked up at the prince and smiled at him.

"W-wow! I really like the kiss." He said and Namjoon hummed in response, pecking his forehead. He looked in to Jin's eyes while stroking his pink cheek with his thumb. 

"Wait, I have something for you." He said while taking Jin off of his lap and went out of the bathroom.

' What is Joonie getting me?' Jin wondered while looking at the door.

Namjoon came back with his hand behind his back. He sat beside Jin and took out the bouquet. The merman gasped and looked at the prince with wide eyes then looking back at the pink bouquet.

"For you, beautiful." Namjoon said as Jin slowly took the flowers from his hands.

"T-thank you." Jin stuttered with a blush creeping on his cheeks.

"I was supposed to give you this for confession but I guess you beat me to it." Namjoon chuckled while rubbing his nape. Jin giggled.

"Then confess to me." He said, leaning closer to the prince.

"I'm in love with you ever since you saved me from drowning."

Jin smiled and leaned his forehead against his, cupping the prince's face with both hands. The prince and the Merman enjoyed each other's companies.

A/n: RM's outfit of the day: