Chapter 12

The next morning, a carriage came in front of the castle. The carriage opened and the relatives of the prince came out. King Ryun and Queen Seoyeon gave them a welcoming smile. "Welcome, brother and Seung-Ho." King said while giving his brother a pat on the back and his brother did the same. "It's been a long time, Ryun." The King's brother, Hang-yeol, the Duke of the West, said with a smile. Hang-yeol looked around and frowned. "Where's my nephew?" The Duke asked.

The king and the queen looked at each other for awhile and then went back to the Duke.

"Oh, Namjoon? He's in his room, getting ready."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Namjoon was in the bathroom with Jin on his lap, making out. You see, Jin was singing 'Happy Birthday' to Namjoon when the prince got inside, making the prince so happy. So happy that he swiftly picked up Jin from the tub and sat him down on his lap, kissing him in the process.

Namjoon's wet muscle went into his wet cavern, earning a moan from Jin. Jin gasped as the prince bit his lower lip and the merman tugged his blonde hair making him groan. "J-Joonie." Jin mumbled on his lips as his hands trailed down on his nape.

The prince just can't get enough of his beautiful pink merman.

Their moments were interrupted by the knock on the door. Namjoon groaned in annoyance and puts Jin back in the tub.

Jin touched his lips with his hand and giggled silently as the blush crept on his face. Namjoon went back inside the bathroom with a poker face. "What's wrong, Joonie?" Jin asked. "My uncle and my cousin are here, I forgot that they are coming early." Namjoon groaned. "Then, you should get ready." He said and Namjoon looked at him with a smile. "Okay, love and I'll be back as soon as I can." He said and pecked his lips. His smile then turned into a smirk. "Thanks for the birthday kiss, baby. I feel hyped right now." He said and left Jin blushed like crazy at the pet name. Jin dove inside the water and squealed making the tub look like Jacuzzi again.

Namjoon changed into his black prince outfit.

He fixed his blonde hair and went out of his chamber, heading to the dining room where his parents and his relatives are. His father noticed his presence and smiled at him.

"My son, so happy that you're here." The king said as the prince smiled at his prince then his eyes shifted to his relatives. "Ah, my dear nephew, it's been a long time." His uncle greeted as he stood up and hugged Namjoon, giving him a pat on the back. "Long time no see, Uncle." Namjoon greeted and hugged him back. They both released from each other and Namjoon looked at his cousin with a small smile. "And to you too, Seung-Ho." He said while extending his hand to shake and his cousin grabbed and shook it. "Nice to see you again, Cousin." Seung-Ho greeted back.

"Namjoon, my son and I have a gift for you." Hang-yeol said while giving him a small black box with silver ribbon tied around it. "Happy birthday." Seung-Ho greeted as Namjoon tugged the ribbon off from the box and opened it to reveal a necklace.

"Wow! Thank you, Uncle, Seung-Ho

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Wow! Thank you, Uncle, Seung-Ho." Namjoon said with a smile. "I'm glad you like it, Namjoon." Seung-Ho said, feeling proud that his cousin liked it. "You must be tired be tired from a long journey."  The king said. "Yes, it was." Hang-yeol answered with a nod. "Lisa!" Then a girl with orange hair walked towards them and bowed. "Yes, your majesty?"

"Kindly, bring my brother and my nephew to their rooms." Lisa nodded. "Of course." She then gestured the Duke and his son to follow her.

Once they're out of their sight, the queen stood up from her seat. "Namjoon, why don't you and your father go out for a walk in the garden?" She suggested. "Can't come with us?" Namjoon asked with a frown. "I have to check the decorations to see that they're perfect, now go on!" She said and walked out of the dining area.

But she didn't really go to the Grand hall. She walked inside her son's chamber, to the bathroom. She opened the door to see Jin frowned while looking down at his tail. Even though, Jin isn't her son and also, Royaume's enemy but she treated Jin like a family. She knocked on the door and Jin turned around swiftly. "Oh, it's just you, mum." The Merman sighed in relief. The queen walked towards the tub and sat down on the steps. "Jin, why are you so sad?" She asked while stroking his pink hair. Jin looked down and sighed. "It's Namjoon's birthday and I don't have anything to give him." He looked down and played with his fingers. "Oh, dear, my son already had you and that's enough for him, plus, you make him very happy." She said with a small smile. "But I really want to give him something special." Jin said. The queen took out a pearl ring from her secret pocket and Jin was astonished by its beauty. "I may or may not took one of your pearls from your tub and asked a black Smith to make a ring." The queen grabbed his hand and put the ring on his palm. "Give this to Namjoon, at least a part from you was made into a beautiful gift." She said and ruffled his hair. "Thanks, mum." He said and hugged her and the queen hugged back. "You're very welcome, Jin." She said and kissed his forehead before she stood up. "I must go and check the decorations. " "Okay mum."

Then the queen left the chamber, leaving Jin with the ring. He looked down at the ring  and admired the details and smiled. "I hope Joonie will like this." He mumbled to himself.