Chapter 11

9 months later, Namjoon's 16th birthday is tomorrow. His parents are busy planning for their son's special day but all Namjoon want is to spend time with his beautiful merman, Jin. However, he doesn't want to hurt his parents' feelings so he let them continue planning. The staffs in the castle are busy including his parents.

Meanwhile, Namjoon was in his chamber, on his bed, reading about Greek Gods with Jin inside his arms, cuddling him. Those are his favorite time: reading a book and cuddling with the love of his life. It was a pure Bliss for the prince. The prince closed the book and puts it on the bedside table.  Namjoon buried his face on his pink hair, sniffing it, smelling the rose scent because Jin was having rose petals bath. Jin looked up at him with a smile that the prince loved the most because his eyes would sparkle Everytime he smiles.

"You done reading?" The Merman asked. "Yes." He answered and Jin smirked. "Good." He said and kissed the prince who was surprised. The prince immediately kissed back, pulling the merman closer. Jin pulled away and Namjoon smirked. "Since when did you become so bold?" He asked and Jin traced his finger on his jawline. "Ever since you took my innocence." He answered in a flirt way and smirked back.

Then there was a knock on the door making them surprised. "Who is it?" Namjoon asked loudly. "It's your mother, dear." Queen Seoyeon answered and came in to see them both on bed. She gasped and started to have tears. "Oh~ my son is all grown up and found love! I can't!" She said while fanning her eyes and in embarrassment, Namjoon groaned. "Mother, stop being dramatic." Then his father came inside. "What's going on here?" The queen hugged her husband. "Ryun! Our baby is all grown up!" She said being a drama queen.

"Oh shush honey, you know that our son won't stay young forever." The king said and chuckled. "Anyway, so far, you both didn't get caught." The king said and looked at the young couple. "And also, your uncle and your cousin, Seung- Ho are coming to your birthday." The king said. "Honey, we should go back planning." The queen said. "We should give them their moment. The king nodded. "Okay."

They both left the chamber, leaving the prince and the merman alone. "Who is Seung-Ho?" Jin asked and Namjoon sighed. "He's my older cousin and well, we're not really close." Jin let's out an 'oh' and went back cuddling the prince.

"Goodness, Jin, you're gonna be the death of me."  The prince chuckled and hugged his merman tighter.

Little did the prince know, Jin is very sad because he's afraid that he'll find someone who is better than him on his birthday. But he does have a little gift for him.

A/n: Choi Seung- Ho is B-Free, in case you don't know.