Chapter 10

Jin looked around and saw that he wasn't in Namjoon's bed nor was he in Royaume. He was floating. Jin came to realize that he was back in the sea.

He looked around more and took in the details of the place he was in.

The room was big with a huge dome glass ceiling and many glowing stones decorated the huge stone chandelier.  In front of him, in the distance was a big throne made of sandstone and decorated with pearls and shells.

'What is this place?'

He heard a high pitched giggle echoing in the room and turned around. In the middle of the room was crib of rock.

Out of curiosity, he swam closer to the crib. He looked down and saw a chubby baby in a yellow blanket.

Jin tilted his head to the side and looked at the baby closer. The baby had a golden find peeking out from the blanket and a blonde hair.

'The guppy... He looked familiar.'

"Ji....min....?"

Then everything turned bright while Jin was confused on how he knew that guppy.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Jin woke up first from his sleep and yawned.

"Another dream." He mumbled to himself, shrugging it off and rubbed his eyes, letting out a groan. The Merman felt warmth around him and it felt good so he nuzzled in the warmth. He looked up to meet the sleeping face of the prince. He smiled and cupped his face, stroking his cheek. He took time to look at every features of his face up close. Unconsciously, he ran his fingers through his hair, his closed eyes, his nose, his cheek and lastly, his lips but then, a hand grabbed his wrist, making Jin gasped.

"Jinnie, you know it's rude to stare at someone who are asleep." Namjoon said huskily.

Jin wasn't sure but his husky voice made him shiver in a good way.

"I-I w-wasn't!" He denied as his blood rushed up to his cheeks, making him blush while glaring at him.

"Deny all you want but I know I'm handsome." Namjoon said with a smirk on his face. The merman scoffed.

"Don't be so cocky mister but this face," Jin then pointed at his own face, "is most handsome in the world." He said proudly.

Namjoon chuckled and went on top of him. "Well, I guess that makes me the luckiest man in the world." He said with his smirk getting wider.

Namjoon dipped his face on his neck and started kissing it. "Well.... of course....you are...." Jin sighed in content as Namjoon butterfly kissed his neck. "I mean....ah..... It's really rare...ah.... To have this.... Handsome lover." Jin moaned and panted while Namjoon left hickies on his neck. He then kissed on his gills and blew them to tease Jin and the merman shivered in pleasure and let out a quiet whimper. "Oh, how much I love that noise you're making, baby. I wanna hear it again." He whispered on his his skin.

The prince pulled away from his neck and leaned in to his face, kissing him. Jin was surprised but he quickly kissed back while putting his arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Namjoon bit Jin's bottom lip and Jin opened his mouth, letting the prince's tongue entering in his wet cavern. Every now and then, Jin moaned as his tongue was played by his. Namjoon brought his wet muscle into his mouth and bit it slightly, making Jin moaned loudly. The merman unconsciously raked his fingers through his blonde hair, tugging it, earning a groan from the prince. It never felt so good for Namjoon and Jin.

"J-Joonie~" He moaned on his lips making Namjoon turned on.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, making both of them pulled away immediately with a string of saliva connected to their lips, panting heavily. There was a knock again and they both jumped.

"Who is it?" Namjoon asked loudly.

"It's Lisa, your highness. I came here to bring your breakfast here because you woke up late." A muffled female voice heard.

Namjoon and Jin looked at each other with wide eyes and Namjoon hurriedly picked up Jin, ran inside the bathroom and putting him inside the tub.

"I'll be right back, love." Namjoon said, pecking his lips before he left the bathroom.

Jin just sat there, blushing like crazy, thinking about what just happened. He dove inside the water and squealed loudly, making bubbles out of his mouth. (Making it look like that the bathtub is a Jacuzzi.)

Namjoon opened the door with his robe on.

"Yes, come in." He said and Lisa came in, putting the tray of food on his bedside table.

"Is there anything else you need, your highness?" She asked while looking at the prince.

"No, you may leave now." He said and Lisa bowed before she left and closed the door.

Namjoon sighed in relief.

Namjoon felt something painful on his lower region. He looked down to see a tent on his silk pajamas appeared from his robe. He hissed in pain but he decided to ignore it and ate his breakfast. When he was done, he went inside the bathroom to feed Jin.

Jin looked at the prince with a blush on his face and looked down. The prince chuckled and sat on the steps with a plate of food on his lap. Jin went closer and leaned on the tub.

"It's time to eat, Jinnie~" The prince cooed and the merman smelled the food.

"Smell!" He groaned with delight as the sweet aroma of the food went into his nostrils. The prince laughed at his silliness and then, he fed the merman while enjoying to see his cheeks look like a cute chipmunk.

Namjoon suddenly felt a sting of his lower region again and hissed in pain making Jin worried.

"Are you alright, Joonie?" He asked as he cupped his cheek for comfort.

"I-It's nothing, love."  Of course, the prince doesn't want to get Jin involve in his personal problem because it's awkward. Jin then crossed his arms while giving him the look.

"Namjoon Kim." There are times that Jin's mother mode switched on whenever Namjoon is having problems or he's in pain and he really wanted to help his man.

"Tell me." Namjoon sighed in defeat and gulped nervously.

"I-I....um...having a....." He then mumbled at the moment end which is really hard  for Jin to hear. "Pardon?"

"I...have a...boner." Jin looked at him confused.

"What's a boner?" He asked and Namjoon mentally slapped himself.

' Of course, I didn't teach him Reproductive System and sexual things. I want my baby to stay an innocent angel.' He thought. Jin was about to ask again but he looked down and gasped as he saw the tent that is revealed from his robe.

"Joonie, what happened to that?" He said, starting to get even more worried. Out of curiosity, he touched it making the prince hissed in pain again.

"Oh no! Joonie, how can I help to make you feel better?" He asked.

' Forget it! I don't care anymore!'

"There is a way." He answered while smirking at the innocent merman.

"What is it?" Jin asked while leaning more on the tub. Namjoon picked him up from the tub and starting to walk out of the bathroom.

"You'll give me a blowjob." He smirked getting wider and his boner hardened as he thought about Jin giving him that kind of treatment.

Jin just blinked at him.

"What's a blowjob?"

Namjoon chuckled at his innocence that is gonna be gone.

"You'll see, baby boy~"

A/n: I can't anymore! I can't write smut because it gives me the chillies! Sorry readers! This author is staying sane. I wanted to but I can't. 😭😭😭