Chapter 15

Seung-Ho was walking in the hallway, looking for his cousin, Namjoon. He asked the one of the maid where he went. "Oh, he went back to his room, my Lord." Seung-Ho thanked her and went to his room. He looked around to check the hallways and he quietly and slowly slipped in his room. He looked around and then he heard giggles and splashes.

He looked at the bathroom and wondered what happened inside there. Seung-Ho slowly made his way to the bathroom. He slowly opened the bathroom quietly and peeked inside.

There he saw Namjoon talking with someone in the bathtub. Confused so he opened it a bit to see a shocking sight.

He saw a beautiful pink haired man that looks like a god. Such beauty is too ethereal. He saw Namjoon leaned and kissed the pink haired male — who kissed back. He felt disgusted but he smirked evilly, couldn't wait to tell his father about it.  He watched more until he quietly gasped to see the beautiful raised his......tail.... A pink mermaid tail.

' So, Namjoon's............ kissing a merman!?' He thought. He quickly went out of his room and headed to his and his father's shared room.

His father was on the balcony smoking and Seung-Ho approached him.

"Father." His father turned and looked at his son. "What is it, my son? Do you have any news?" He asked and blew the gray smoke.

Seung-Ho smirked. "Yes father and it is a good one."

" He has a secret relationship with the humanity's greatest enemy, a merman."

His father smirked. "A merman eh? So my brother and his family are keeping that creature in secret, huh?" He then looked at his son.

"Let's kill that creature but first, we must get his tear that can turn into pearls."

••••••••

There was someone standing by the door of their rooms and heard everything. He was just passing by after reading in the library. He heard their muffled conversation and couldn't help but to find out. He was shock that he heard about the prince having a merman as a lover but he's thankful that a merman can make the prince so happy.

He gasped when he heard their evil plans so he quickly moved away from the door and continued walking the hallway. The prince must know what they're up to.

Youngjae must tell Namjoon.