Starting;

Your POV~~
DEEE college!!! W-wait before I continue. Just a view throughout last week. I remember my friend and I talking about.. sugar-daddies. First how it all started, another person("friend" if you must) told us she received a brand new expensive goodie box from one of her brand new sugar-daddy's. We both; Kio and I, together did our research on such a thing known as a Sugar-Daddy. There are also sugar-mamas. Which is sweet, it really is if they want to just talk and gossip in exchange for expensive things LIKE WHAT WOWOWOWOW. But beware, there are sugar-whichever's that want more than just talking. Sure some just send you money JUST for you existing BUT THERE ARE OTHERS(most) THAT WANT YOUR BODY. And it's weird so I haven't started at all, I'm not sure if I even want to. But of COURSE Kio has.... she found a guy, well I forgot his name but he's nice. I'm not sure what they do, you never know with Kio- WAIT WAIT it's Kim SeokJin. He is rich, young, hot.. basically just plain out a visually beautiful person with the pics he sent to her and well.... that's all I know about him so far. Anywho yeah she started talking to guys that are RICH BUT I simply would like to focus on my classes more than.. money alongside with hot guys.. Yeah so that was last week, I believe on Wednesday. So!! It's a Wednesday today. I started my first year of art school on Monday and now settling into my new area.. Kio goes to a not-too-far school from me. Her mainly focusing on her hockey. She's amazing.

*cough coughinggg*
Blinking fast as I lift my head to see the library setting. Then adjusting to see the time on my iPad.
'11:24' closing the case to then rub my eyes that seem to be surely tired.
Wow I love this library, it's open late and all sorts of people are here. Art people.. and umm others I guess.

"Hey you." from my pinpointed eyes once on a bookshelf then now laying onto Tae's features, bringing a smile to my face. I get up to stretch leading to my arms around his neck with my head resting against the nice comfortable yet also nicely sculpted chest. Shutting my eyes to rest.
"Aww tired?" He asks while placing his hands around my hips. I groan in response.
Bringing my arms around his waist, making sure to hug tightly. "You spend so much time looking for things to inspire you to draw or paint." He makes clicking noises after he finishes his statement. Hearing the disappointment in his tone.
Making me frown and bring my hand up to punch his stomach. Then as I was going to, he backs away. That makes me shocked and lose my balance. My hands take loose and feel for his figure again.
He chuckles and begins, "Gosh you, come here." My eyes squint and see his spirited smile, his arms open wide and close in for me. "Let's get your things and bring you to your dorm." He tells at the time of us both shifting near my table. Remembering we are in fact; still in the library.
A library at the time near midnight,
"Okay I can carry my own things Tae," I give a giggle as I fight for my notebooks and bag of pencils in annoyance. "I mean, thank you so much Tae~." Trying to show him my sweet, silly, really tired smile. "Yes Y/N," he responds being cheerful. How is he so not-tired????

My arms occupied with work things but still managing to grab his left side body, my eyes slightly still opened.
With us exiting the doors of the building that's not too far from my dorm, the breezy air surrounding me as I notice him about to talk "I was coming through here from Jimin's place and just saw your message you sent earlier." I nod while focusing on walking.
I sent that message how long ago saying I was planning to stay at the library late today. Just looking around and finding things/ places to draw.. wow I'm so.
So tired.
"Taeee~," I begin to whine, "will you please carry me to my dorm," I look up to my side seeing a smile spread across his face. Making sure my pouting is visible with my eyes closing. We both stop, I stand there blindly waiting as his footsteps go behind. Feeling his arm sweep under my legs and begin to lift. "Of course my widdle Y/N." he says teasingly while I rest and get comfortable. "I'll help you to your dorm then go home." His low voice chimes in my ears.
"Why are you.. so comfortable?" I ask softly being confused with my belongings now placed on my stomach. My head resting back onto nothing.

————
With some noise causing my eyes to open, the alarm clock becomes into hearing even louder.
Reaching my arm lazily to wack it and shut it up. Then looking around to see my annoyed roommate facing me from his bed while reading a book.

"You were up late, huh?" Seeing him tilt his head as he asks, "Tae brought you back and you were passed out." He continues, "Yes-." I clear my throat from it sounding rough, "Yes mother. He did bring me back, I don't really remember it though so.." I smile and sit up to stretch, cracking my back which wins me a grossed out 'egh' from Hoseok, "Hobi~ it's only Thursday." I complain.
I hope Tae arrived home safely..

"Wait did you go out drinking last night? Because wow I thou-," Ugh how stupid, the assumption bringing my attention to him, "No, jeez. Just out." Saying while getting up, grabbing my bathroom bag, next then putting my purple slippers on.
"Just making sure Y/N." him telling with a playful smirk. It's too early for that jesus Hobi.

I give him a weirded out look while making my way out the door.
Down the hall for the girls shower room, placing my hands on either side of the sink looking at the reflection. Suddenly realizing I was in one of my favourite sleeping wear, silk shorts and a tank-top.

Preparing to brush my teeth.. But just as I begin to, I spit it all out trying to find memories of me changing into these clothes.
Looking up from the hole of the sink, to see my shiny silk clothing reflect from my breathing. Starting to feel my face burn of embarrassment with the thoughts of either Tae or Hobi DRESSING ME IN MY- did they? Was I that tired? Or I just don't remember changing?? Why aren't I getting ready for my first class? Oh my god oh my god.

Looking down again to think. Then proceeding to get ready. I'm sure umm yeah no I changed.
For some reason I try make memories of changing out of jeans and my top.

Umm yeah no I don't have to shower today.

————

Hi! Wow I'm new but you know.. not to writing. I hope you guys enjoyed. I don't want to encourage people for looking for Sugar Daddy's, you do what ya want.. don't blame anything on me hahah thanks you for reading and tap/ click on the star thing 💕