Eleven, There.

———Paying, paying, and MORE PAYING FOR UNBELIEVABLY CUTE ITEMS FOR MY DRESSER TO FILL UP.
"Thank you for shopping here ma'am I hope to see you here again!"
Yeah yeah. I take my bags and walk out.
Wearing new clothing I just bought pairing it all with new shades, then seeing Kio from the distance carrying her many bags.
Kio running and struggling to keep her things. "Let's go before I ask to buy the whole mall." I laugh and walk with her to her vehicle.

——"Whoa new famous person, watch out." Hobi teases while I throw what I have on my bed. "You're damn right." I laugh. "So how was your- job? Work?" Asking as I sit beside him on his bed. "It was alright, tiring and I just finished some art work too."
"Oh that's nice." I smile and get up again to go through my clothing.
I hear him stand up, I don't think anything of it till I feel his hand creeping around my waist. Making me shiver to the sense, his fingers tickles along. "Hobi~ wait." After that he grinds on me from behind. "Hobi," "Sorry." He quickly backs away and lays on his bed. "Okay I'm going to Tae's place, I'll be back later." I grab my bag, he doesn't respond.

Being cold out already, I should have grabbed my bag. 'ding ding ding'
I take my phone from my bag and see it's Tae,
"Hey Tae." I say with a smile.
"You on your way?" I hear from the other side of the line.
"I'm waking right now."
"Alright. I can pick you up you know?"
"Please~ it's cold out."
"On my way."
So I hung up. He doesn't live that far, it's just cold out right now.
—Not that long till a familiar cat pulls up at my side. "Hi!" He yells, getting out for a hug. Walking beside me to open my door for me.

"Hey Tae, how was your day?" He smile as he holds up a finger, running to the other side.
"Okay," he says as he sits down. "Let's go for a ride, yeah?" I nod smiling. I missed him wow.
"Your shirt looks nice, why no sweater?" "Oh thank you, I just bought it today and I was in a rush so I didn't think of the weather out."
"Okay." He starts his car again, and starts to drive. "My day was fine, mostly working out. Which is cool but I'm afraid I'll be sore." "Right, that's good you're keeping your shape though." I say mindlessly.
——Catching up was great, his sweetness had me at ease. Till I recognized a figure that I knew too well.. I freeze up. Tae was driving on a unfamiliar street that gave me the chills but I had no thoughts as we past the person. "Tae wait. Stop the car." "Wait what?" He pulls over. "Y/N you okay?" I ignore him and get out of the car. Taking my bag.
"Jimin!" The person that's hooded walking towards me, stops to look up. Only seeing his chin and nose, it's him. "Jimin-ah!" I yell again but running to him.
"Y/N?" His crispy voice asks, by his clothed body. I can tell he looks tired.
I don't say anything as I get closer his hood reveals more of his face. His arms open just before I crash into him.
Silence until I hear a car stop beside us. "Y/N I'll just leave you two uhh text me when you need a ride." "Thank you Tae."
He drives off.
Then,
More silence for me to hear the heart I missed after catching my breath from that short run, his clothing smell of cigarettes and outside.
I don't have to say anything, I rather not if there's a chance I'll ruin anything. Here is where I would want to be any time. It's been awhile and I'm really trying to show that in my hug.
... I'm still wearing his necklace.

///////
WOW