Sixteen, A Little Trip.

——A little after looking at Yoongi's letter, I noticed his number hidden on the piece of paper the bottle had.
I had the guts to message him and tell him tomorrow night would be great with me and hoping it is for him. He messaged some time after and asked what I wanted. I told him I would be okay with anything he suggests. He gave a couple ideas till going to a private beach came up, I definitely want to go to that. I haven't tanned in so long and even at a beach.

I'm getting ready. It's the morning of the next morning and Hoseok still hasn't returned.

Before with the money Yoongi sent, I bought this amazing piece my bathing suit.
It's red. And beautiful... it reminds me of Jimin mostly. I hope he's okay.

——I'm waiting outside with a backpack, nervously staring at the blue sky then I hear a lonely vehicle pulling in. A window rolls down to reveal Yoongi's smile. The limo.
His hair now dark, him wearing a bright pure white buttoned up shirt. He opens the door to invite me in.

On the way he chit chat about beaches and how cold the water used to seem as children.
Still on the road he explains that's it's a bit out of the city since it's a private beach he owns. No wonder why he planned on leaving early in the morning, I start to get sleepy in the car.
"Hey, princess." He calls out to my drowsy self.
I open my eyes to feel my head on his shoulder.
"Ah- I'm so sorry." "No worries, we're going to stop here to get some fresh fruit for our trip, you can wake up and catch up with me." He says sweetly with a cute grin. I rub my eyes seeing the still daylight. "Alright." I respond as he waves and shuts the door.
I look out the windows, recognizing the outside of the city, we stopped at a farm for fruit? Sweet.
I pull myself together, look in my purse for my mini mirror.

After I get out I look around the setting. Lots of people walking around carrying bags of vegetables and fruit, different stands that hold all sorts of colours. This would look great as a painting.

I spot Yoongi with his mask on from a distance, looking around. With his.. his butler or driver or something near him carrying the bags full.

I wave my arms but still can't get his attention I don't want to yell or go through these busy people. The longer I look at him, the harder it gets to look away. He's so bright and alive yet still and plain. His jewelry bounce away as he walks.

He spots me and takes his mask off, exposing his teeth a bit before he runs for me, "You okay?" He asks as his helper brings the bags to the car. I nod and smile.
We get back into the car, ready with daylight still.

"How far is this place?" I ask looking at the outside going by fast.
"Well I should have told you this but I think we'll have to stay at my beach house tonight." He scratches the back of his neck as I look at him confused. "That's fine with me, that sounds fun." He smiles as I nod. "When you were asleep, our tire popped so we had to stop for some time. Luckily char and I know how to change one." His side smile from being proud as I applaud him. "Was I asleep that long?"
"Yeah it's okay though." I nod and look outside again.

/////////