Thirteen, My Lovely.

———A school day, I can't stop thinking of him. After that all. Surprised, I wasn't sure if Tae would be up for me. He gave me a quiet ride to my dorm. I got their tired, feeling lonely. By my side slept the sleeping Hobi. Still able to find his sleeping self to hold me.

"Hey Y/N." Jungkook's cheerful voice woke me from memories. At my desk in class he's beside me, "Yeah?" "Look, you know how I posted our artwork on my insta?" I look at our paintings and see the likes. "Whoa." "Yeah and guess what?" He takes it back and taps on the comments. He has a lot of followers and likes on his posts adding to the comments, it's crazy. "Someone wants to buy your art piece for hella money." His bright smile plus the news makes me chuckle, then realize. "Wait really?!" He nods excitingly and taps the persons profile picture. "This guy only has paintings on his page." "Wait what's his name? How do you know it's a guy?" I ask while scrolling through the art.
"Well it's easy to tell, their name isn't something cute or dumb and they paint a lot of naked women plus other manly things." "Manly things?" I ask as I stare at such amazing pieces the stranger owns.
"Okay I'll set up a time we can meet this guy." "Wait you're not serious right? This is a total stranger." He nods and looks at me like I'm dumb. "Yes I am because this will be your first buy." He says simply, making me agree and sit, smiling to someone wanting my art.

——"Are you ready?" Kio asks as she walks in, I take one last look at my dress and spin to look at her. "Yes?" I say with a decent smile, she squeals and pounces to me. "Now this is a date me and my Jinnie won't make it to."
Thank god.
"So you be extra careful, I know I said I've seen these men before but I'm serious Y/N." she points her finger at me as I laugh and push it away. "Yes I know that." Rolling my eyes grabbing my purse. Looking at the time to see my driver must be outside.

——I'm in front of the great golden building, the lights dangling from the ceiling as I stare. The doors open from the man standing outside who politely smiles. I walk inside amazed by how neat things seem to fit well. "Hello ma'am." A lady says behind a counter. "I'm meeting a tall man here." I say nervously. Kio told me that the man I'm meeting told her to tell me to say that so here I am now. "Right this way miss." She bows with a smile and leads me a way.

I walk trying to build my courage to meet another man. I lift my head as I notice the waiter in front of me stopped walking. My gaze focusing on a charming smile, the eyes so sweet as he stands up tall. The lady leaves as I step closer slowly. "Miss Y/N." his voice brings me to a surprise, the smoothness I hear as I give him my hand for him to kiss. He pulls out a chair and smiles warmly.
"I'm Kim Namjoon. I've been waiting to tell you who I was for awhile now." He confesses as he sits across me. I smile and stare. He's stunning and admirable, though his sweet smile changes to talk. "Would you like anything to eat tonight? I'm sadly on a strict diet so I'm going to politely pass on tonight's dinner." I look around then to the menu in front of me, if he's not eating I won't. "I can go without eating tonight." I smile softly and wave my hands gently. "Are you sure my lovely? You don't have to not eat because I'm not." He says as he fixes the way he sits. His smile too hard to resist. But I insist I can only just wait.

—Something about his kindness made me so comfortable after a short time. I ordered a salad and while waiting, him and I started to talk, he's a big fan of art as well, he mostly draws but paints too. We talk on how difficult yet enjoyable it can be and the way we see many famous artists work. His view is clear, honest and polite. He's cute and generous. He's so thoughtful for many other things, we talked about so much even before something so simple as a salad would arrive at the table. His love for animals and music, his close ones and important things he keeps his mind on. Hard to believe someone's personality like his is one of a models, I've met nice people but I know others need to know how friendly and loving this guy is.

"So about your model career." I say as I lean forward to him that's already doing so. "Yes?" He asks smiling. I can't get sick of that smile. "How has it been?" His face to the question changes to confusion. "You haven't checked me out yet?" "Silly, I didn't know your name before." I giggle a little to that, his grin shines. "I know I know I was kidding. It's fantastic, I've been traveling and meeting new people." I grin to the thought. "Must be amazing."
"I couldn't help but notice that necklace you're wearing." He tenses up, I see and look down to the beautiful reflection it gives off. "It was given from a old friend." I smile and tilt my head to see him nervously smiling back. "That's nice, was uh that from an ex?" He asks, "No not at all, just an old friend I haven't talked to in awhile." I say as I laugh. "Right, that's good." He brushes off the awkwardness.

——After finishing that amazing my now favourite salad, we chatted more, it was dreamy how smooth our conversation was. Just to simple little facts or things we enjoyed. Not much awkwardness came to many topics so it seemed comfortable.
We both walked outside the two doors with our arms linked, laughing on how cute frogs were. And my ride arrived. Kio for once sat in the vehicle quietly and calm. My gaze from her go up to the already staring Kim Namjoon. I smile and bring my hand to bring his head closer. Giving him a peck on the cheek.
His smile brightens and, "I'm so happy we met." Leaves his dear mouth, the sold touch it brings to me makes me giggle. "Yes Kim Namjoon. I'm happy as well."

/////

OOOOO