Fourteen, Feelings.

"EEE how was it?!! I couldn't help myself but look and see you KISS HIS CHEEK?!"
I close the car door after he left. I waited for him to get in his vehicle before I open the car door to my squealing best friend. "It was," I lift my hands up and sigh, "Amazing Kio." "Eeee!!"
I think about him and smile. "What is he like?" "So kind and sweet." She pulls out and starts down the street. "He's so nice and thoughtful." "Yes yes and a good looked like wow oh my goodness." I agree and nod.

I can't wait to see him again.

—After talking to Kio some more, I arrive home. Her only going off on how hot he was I question how loyal she really is. I shouldn't though. "But Kio~!!" I yell as I close the door. She waves and leaves. Making my way to my door, opening and without looking. Going straight to my bed.
"Long date?" I hear Hobi ask. "Umm yeah." I sigh and look up towards him. On his laptop with his messy bed hair. Eating a apple.
"You okay?" I ask him as he continues typing away. "Yep." His response being dull.
I take my phone out and decide to check what Tae is up to.
Me: Hey you;)

I wait and stare at Hobi. "What? You want to cuddle?" He asks smiling. I smile to the view of his cheer self. "Maybe."
"Come here then."
"First help me unzip my dress."
He smiles and gets up.
I jump up and go to him, he puts his closed laptop to set aside.
I turn around with my hair out of the way, feeling his delicate fingers on the tag, slowly revealing more skin as I stand still.

It's fully undid.
I feel the tension.
I turn around facing him, holding my chest for the dress not to fall.
He takes his hands to grab my arms, lightly lifting to let the limp clothing to fall at my feet.
I look down at myself then at him.
We both smile.
"I'll turn the lights off." He says as I waddle over to the the bed.
Then finally, he lays beside me, his warm being with the familiar arms wrapped around me as I wiggle in more. His hands on my bare skin.

"So, whats been on Y/N's mind lately?" He asks in a pure matter. I sigh and stare at the dark. Holding his arms closer to me. "Just a lot have been happening in short time." I say as I grip onto him more. "Hmm, like difficult things?" "Yeah." I let out softly.

"Is it about Jimin?" His arms stiffen up to what he asked. "Well yeah that's something I've been thinking about." "Oh, is he being a jerk or?" "I honestly don't know anymore. He's just different I guess." He sighs, "I see."

I'm sure I could stay here forever, like I know we would need things to talk about yet again it's comfortable and safe.
..... "How have you been?" I ask to his soft breathing. "I've been the same, going through this school to do something after." His voice calms me. I nod, "Gosh you sure? Nothing new?" "Nope." He responds right away.
"I'm sure something must be worth living for, you shouldn't go through days without anything." I say as I turn in to him.
He lets out a loud sigh and hugs tighter. It's warm and I don't mind. It's cold out so this is nice.

I feel his hand move down from holding my shoulder, to now on my waist. I smile, thinking what he's doing is childish yet daring.
Following the curve as it brings me chills. I wiggle around trying not to laugh. "You ticklish there?" He asks amused. "Yes how can I not?" I chuckle as I take my hand on his.
His fingers still linger around my belly. Making my shift my legs, my butt playing and teasing his lower area. I realize and go to a pattern.
"Are you going to start something we won't be able to finish?" His tone gets to me, I keep as I was doing and make sure he's into it. His sheepish self trying to tempt me yet here I am literally starting this.
I want it.

"Yes," I start to breathe heavily from the heat, the tensity building, the thrill to what can happen. "Hobi can we?" He grabs my hip, following to my rhythm, I stop to sit up, waiting for him to do the same.

We start to kiss hard. I lightly grab his crotch, making sure to tease him as much as I can. He grabs my hair. "Wait." His breathless self says. I stop and look at him. I was focused on what he was going to say then, I feel his hand down at my wet exposed underwear.
Tilting my head to look up to the feeling, his other hand grabbing my neck as I keep my moan breaths in pleasure quiet.

////////

Whoops they did it again😮