Six, Heartbeat.

My ability to speak ceases to exist as I stare down into the thirsty eyes. Without noticing his arms lifting to grab ahold mine.
A slight gulp I give while being forced down, face to face. A sly smirk lays on his features when I become more lower, watching the lips before me to his eyes looking as if they're imagining what can happen next.
The powerful urge of thrill spark throughout my body that settles, hovering over.
"Y/N." The yet not an asking mutter saying my name, still heated breath I feel with the scent following. I swallow my saliva, "Hobi." A whisper in return, I'm aware on what's going on. But again can't seem to process this??
His breathing deepens which makes mine to as well.
"Hobi." Our focus turns more intense after I repeat his name more longingly. The sound of a sharp breath escapes him. Urging my eyes to view the way he licks his lips.
Tilting my head while moving forward then to a marked stop. Holding my weight with our breath mixing ever so closely in between. Not knowing who will break the space. ...
Until I sit up more, looking away in embarrassment. With the movement my butt has a nudge from below. Making me flinch as I sit down, for a few seconds I grasp on what it might be. "Ah-," letting out a little squeal as I struggle to lift up more, moving on whatever was there. His lower voice then gives out a questionable noice. I lift my body to then put my head against his chest in humiliation and most of shyness.
The feeling of his lungs inhaling for air. With the vibrations following as he speaks,
"Look we were super close," His cut off sentence to another deep inhale. "And well." He tries to think fast as my hands curl up to my face. "No no I know I'm sorry I just-." I really don't know what to say. The bite of silence hits with only hearing our harsh breaths and his heartbeat underneath. The feeling of heat all over along with his body under mine, the cloth of his shirt I pinch between my two fingers in disbelief. Did that just happen?
I gulp and build the courage to sit up. Okay all has to be is an apology and up and at my bed.

So, I begin to place my hands on his sides. Lifting to open my eyes only to view him still startled. Full on knowing but slowly I bite my lip. That making him sit up, one of his arms rise to reach for my jawline as I move on top of his lap.
His breath I ache to be near again. The closer we get my heart seems more clear and with much movement.
My hands travel to wrap around his neck.
The touch and tingle his fingers land below my jaw. Then they move to my chin bringing me to look up, then a craving turn on for what he'll do next.
The sight of the grey some what dark ceiling shuts as I close my eyes in excitement.
Sensing his shoulders move with great stealth, to the fire up electricity of his two hands sternly being placed around my neck. In response I tighten it up and stretch more. Such a sensation of sudden pleasure..
His fingers still around with his thumbs trailing down to feel my collarbones. Sending shivers down my back, arching my body more into his. All while intentionally grinding on what has been increasing in size the last few fiery seconds.
Small moans from him as I begin to shift my body against his throbbing beneath. In motion I notice his hands around my neck stiffen and release to the sensation, again I do the same from such a feeling. Imagining his length and girth that's heated and adding a lot to want more.
"Y/N," his breathing in between, "fuck-." he places his hands on my hips to slow my momentum. "Dah-." What turns me on more is his heavy breathing with the short sayings.
'bzz bzz' ignoring all what was already heard I continue as Hobi does too, 'bzz bzz' the room becoming more lit up as the screen turns on again. 'bzz bzz' my legs getting tired I start more slow and get closer to him. I can't believe this is enough to keep us to continue. It's only dry humping but it's much more of a feeling. As I feel more wet the fabric sensation rubbing is getting to me. I rest my chin on his shoulder rewarding my ears to his huffs and puffs, I look slightly up and nibble what I can of his earlobe. 'bzz bzz' tired, I lift myself off as he sense I do and stops. Breathing hard yet soft, we look at each other. His checks at a slight red with eyes of fire. We can't just stop here. The thought I see on his face too. I look down to his- very hard member that grew more now that I'm off. My expression shows and he shuffles around to start something. Looking up to a sly smirk but paired with his gentle eyes. "This is the first we've went at it without alcohol involved." HES right, we hooked up a couple times during the two week start before school. "Mhm." I reply. Knowing we only just went the first few bases. Not home run, of course duh. "It's your choice." He tells while trying not to touch his throbbing area, it's so obvious. I see that and tease. Playing dumb I say, "Do you really want to? Because if you don't I might as well sleep alone tonight." Right away, "No I do, I just want your consent." The overcoming urge to bite his lower lip grows as he lowers his view to me rubbing my legs together in front of him. It's obvious I want it too. 'bzz bzz' I look behind him at his stand, his phone screen on. Sitting up and reaching behind him grabbing the annoying thing, then handing it to him. With a serious face, he holds it and his face brightens. 'tap tap tap' lifting the cell to his ear, "Hello?" He asks, my attention goes back to his below. As he turns to look another direction. I grab the bulge that's shown from his thin pants. "Uh-." He leaves out. It straightens and grows again. Shocked on such a thing I've only felt so many times I start to massage his below shaft slowly and carefully while he's still doing his best to focus on the phone. "Yes it is the right number- I was just busyy with work earlier. Yes-." Each stop he made I moved more to the sensitive side. "I can get it in by then-." A nervous chuckle he gives, "I'm fine I'm just cold and- oh? Yeah I'll be okay." I look up to his face enjoying as much as he can till he has to speak. "With the added pack you will get, yeah-." His bites down and inhales, "Like I said I'm just a bit chilly." I giggle and continue making him feel every bit of it. Eyes widening to suck length.. oh my what am I getting myself into.. "I'll talk to you tomorrow." With that a quick move to end the call. He flops the phone aside and throws his head back. Giving my chance I let him lower his own band around his pants and outline of it all just sets free, he grabs my hand and makes me gently placing it around again. The throbbing and warmth, skin on skin with such power.
Without hesitation I know what to do,
slowly again to start.

///////
Okay so I chose not to give a warning just because I wanted it to be the experience a reader should find as a surprise like the character 😚💕so with that yes sexual tension will be in this story, now let's go on.