Ten, It's In;).

"Hm." I manage to say while observing his suit which I may add is totally and completely different from what I saw him in before. What he wore was more fashionable in trends. This, tonight was fancy.
And flattering how his face expression change once he realized. "Wha- wait." His voice chimes through my ears.
"What's wrong?" Jin asks rather confused, "Yeah I know she's stunning." Kio laughs after saying, seeing how he reacted. "Well- Umm." He starts.
I laugh and, "We bumped into each other at that coffee shop, right?" Asking as I still stare at his milky, brighter-then-restaurant skin. The smile he has makes me smile even more, his being more gummy and shy.

"Yes that is you. I ordered first, that which made that coffee mine." His smile turns sly and from his hair covering his eyebrows, you can still tell he raised an eyebrow.
"Dah- well yeah I just didn't know you payed for the same thing." I say annoyed.

Kio sits beside Jin while Yoongi and I stay stoop up, a stance both showing from our bodies as being offended.
"Yes, I already knew that while you held my hand clueless." Which is true, it makes me chuckle to the thought of how shocked we both were.
"Oh right," he says while walking to me, pulling out a chair for me to sit. "Miss?" He asks.
"Thank you." Giving him a big smile, pretty embarrassing from what happened before today.
——Eye contact from.. both of the two guys at this table. Jin being more smiley and cheerful yet still flirty. Kio is noticing and making her very uncomfortable.
"So Yoongi, you're also a model?" Kio asks to make the silence go away. "Yes, I have been for just awhile, along I have a company that's been doing well." Jin laughs, and joins. "Yeah my pal Yoongi is a very well man who knows what he's doing." And adds a wink for me.
"I have to otherwise I'm sure it wouldn't even exist." They both do their 'rich guys' laugh as Kio and I giggle to such a dumb and obvious thing to say.

"Y/N." Yoongi says, the voice makes my face burn. "Yes?"
"You're in art school?" He asks.
"Yep, Umm things are going great with classes. Nothing too exciting to share sadly." I respond pretty awkwardly.

——The time was late and Kio was visibly tired and sick of both of their smiles and questions for me.
"Guys, it's late. I have more training so I need sleep." Kio's distinctly upset manner shocks the two men. "You drove all the way here? I'm so sorry dear let me-," Jin was interrupted by Kio's lips. I look over at Yoongi who was as surprised as I was. "Kio, have you had too much to drink? I can drive us." She lifted her finger to shush, she steps back to look at Jin and then stumbles her way to me. "Right well I'll be taking her to the car. You can pay right?" I try act as innocent as I can while asking.
"Of course Y/N." Jin says with an awkward smile. "Please, let me help her to the car too." Yoongi takes the other side of her. "Thank you."

——Buckling her in the passenger seat, Yoongi stays behind me outside of the car.
"So tonight wasn't that bad, it was nice meeting you." I nod and shut her door, "It was a pretty night to meet." Responding that with not knowing what else to say.
"So, I want you to know. I would love to be your sugar daddy." "Really?!" I jump up a bit. "Sorry, I'm new to this and we haven't talked about it all night." "No worries, Jin and Kio told me I'm your first."
What he said made me go red, I cross my legs and do my best to keep comfortable eye contact with his.. amazingly black jewels staring back.
"I've noticed that beautiful necklace you're wearing." He breaks the quietness.
"Yes it's from a good friend of mine. I'm not sure where he bought it but it is really pretty." I say grabbing it. My attention goes to the sleeping Kio in the car, my reflection in the window shocks me while seeing him reach up to touch the pendant too.
"Uh-." "I just want to see myself." The voice echoes.
"Right. You just scared me haha,"
His long fingers play with the thing till I grab his hand.
"I should go drop off Kio." Saying while his eyes grow, not with anger but curiosity.

—After getting into the car I realize how cold Yoongi was, it didn't hit me till now that his warm eyes were the only thing to blame from not seeing the obvious. Sounds stupid now that I think of it.

"We're home?" A tipsy Kio asks with slobber from the corner of her mouth. "Yes, we are finally." "Okay.."

———"Sorry for last night, I don't know what got into me." Kio apologizes while still on my bed. We left her place to my dorm this morning because Hobi has at work plus it's comfortable here.
We've never not talked about something. It's noon and we've sat around. I don't know what she's thinking of, it could be anything she's bothered by or how both of the guys were acting last night. It was obvious flirtation. Before she kept saying she understood how Jin had other girls to pay for. But last night bugged her.

"It's really okay, was it your stomach or headache?" I ask. "Well no. It's nothing, I just didn't want to eat at another fancy place hahahha," I nod and laugh along.
"Really Jin and Yoongi are great. Did he 'accept' you as a sugar baby?" "Yes!! Eeee!" "Eeeee!! Now we're sugar babies together!!" We both yell and dance around. "I canceled my training today because honestly I am more sore than before AND." She pauses.
"I need to teach you about Yoongi. I lied that I've only met him once but he's been around as long as Jin.. which isn't that long but still." I nod and listen.. "Weird you lied about something like that." "I know but listen, he's very polite and Jin told me he likes to go for peaceful walks, tampering with music machine things, playing piano, and well talking about anything." "Okay Okay sounds alright." "Aaaand Jin messaged earlier saying that he already has your information to send money." Talking quickly I stand up confused. "Wait what do you mean?" "Okay so don't be freaked out. I don't know how either but he told me he must have sent some this morning." "Kio seriously that's creepy but I'll accept it hah!" I run to my phone and check.
"Ah-." "I know right it's such an amazing thing to feel once those numbers appear." Kio takes her hand to slap her chest.

///////
Wow so I'm planning to update more todaaaay yay 😉