Fifteen, My White Rose.

——"Good Morning sexy." Hobi's raspy voice leads me to have a early smile. I get up to stretch and slowly make my way to my dresser. Slipping on clothes to walk out the door, using the washroom. Coming back to the room and seeing him talking on the phone.
"I'll see you there.. yeah I will, pfft hell no man of course now." He hands up and looks at me. "Oh hey."

From 'sexy' to 'hey'.
"I'll be out for a little while, okay?" He smiles, taking his shirt off for the first clean one he spots. "Yeah all good." I say as I lay on my cold bed.

With that he quickly puts his shoes on and leaves out the door. I find my phone and check my messages.
Some from Tae, Kio and.. and Namjoon? How did he get my number?- Kio that sneaky hoe.

Namjoon: Hi! Just wanted to see how you're doing on this amazing day.

Oh goodness.. umm, what do I say.

Me: Aw how sweet:) I'm doing swell already.

I swipe away and check Tae's messages.

Tae: Oh!! Hey you<3
Tae: I was sleeping at that time sorry
Tae: What you doing today?
Me: It's all good. I'm not even sure if I have plans
Me: Let me check

I go to Kio and check what she sent.
Kio: Dude so like I was thinking and I wanted to talk about something I found the other day..

I have no idea what this could mean, while reading my heart skipped a beat.. what could it be? It's literally Kio it could be anything.

Me: .. okay? U alright because that message scares me the way u put it

I put my phone down after seeing the time, it's almost noon. I don't wake up this late. Me and Hobi must have been.. awake for awhile.

'knock knock' My head swifts to the door.
I'm still in shock from that one text.
I get up lazily to the frame and open it.
A box? I pick up and it's heavy.
A small brown cardboard box, I look at in confusion and see my name neatly written on a corner.

I get some scissors and cut the top, opening it to reveal a card with a mans hand holding a white rose. I take it out to see underneath a small bottle of wine.

I take my time to open the letter and see,
'Dear y/n~ I would love to bring you out to a date you would love, anytime, anywhere to make you happy~
/Yoongi\

In the letter, little roses have a falling affect that seem pretty legit. Whoa. Yoongi?

//////