Eight, Video Games.

——— after waking up we both drank so much water and ate well. Along the hours we just sat around on our phones, now doing our original plan by playing video games.
He's playing on his computer at his desk as I'm on his Tv.

"I-I'm at the tower!" I shout. "Wait wait I was shot down." He whines,
"Wait yeah I got the guy, I'll come to you," "Okay Okay the guy left and didn't finish. You have any healing?" "They're called bandages and here, build around. I need to snipe these guys up top that mountain south." I demand as the extreme music plays.
"Okay you have any light ammo?" He asks in a rush, "Yeah after I get these guys I'll drop half of what I have." "Alright I'm healed all the way." My fingers moving as skilled as they can. "I shot down the team on top, we should go get their loot." "Okay."
The two characters run and jump on top of the mountain. "I don't see anyone else so far," he says. "I don't either, the zone is still pretty big." I reply.
"Okay so the next circle closes in soon. We'll move north to the water but wait here to shoot off any team." Tae says. "Ah here at East. There's two. I got the one near the big tree." "There's another I got them!" He shouts as they shoot back. Intense shooting and shouting for communication.
"Okay we got them," He sighs happily. "let's just move now and hide at that blue building." "Okay." I reply hurrying.
After some time, shooting at us make us both shriek, "Okay that's South!!" "They're close!" I yell. Another fight against people,
"Oh okay.. they were a weak team." Saying as we collect their dropped items. Then proceeding another way both going through more houses as we go.
"Yeah hey I found a shotgun." Tae says with joy. "Here here I have some ammo you can have." "Alright let's go."
More walking/running/hopping.
My chest fills up with air in excitement. "Let's build here and wait for others to come as the zone closes in." "Okay" he replies.
"Here South there's.. four in a whole team. "Wait! Don't shoot yet." We both sit on top of the built setting. "Ohh there's two teams going against each other." "Yeah we'll just wait till the other finishes one off plus they're pretty far." "Oh! They're done okay let's push and go near around them around the water," I say, "or you want to snipe?" I add to ask.
"Wait you stock them while I push them to open ground." Tae says as his character leaves out of my sight.

I nod in agreement and look through the scope to stalk the other team. While waiting for Tae to reach the people.
He screams in anger as I see his health bar going down, "Ah! Tae wait where are they-?!" I cut off by him dying then as soon as I jump off the building, shots were fired that knocked me down. "God dammit! Wait." Then. I was dead too. "Argh! At least we were the seventh place sooo," Tae says in a comforting matter. "I mean yeah.. still sucks tho, how much kills you get?" I ask. "I only had six."
I nod pretty surprised it wasn't more.
He looks towards me while I lift my hands to show the number 'nine' with fingers.
"Whoa you had more?" I lift an eyebrow as I was questioning if he was serious, of course I did.
"Alright I have something later on today I have to get ready for." Tae says while getting up. I stand up too and walk towards him, indicating that I want a hug.

"I'll get my things and go, I have some things to take care of too." He let's go and heads out his door,

————Walking alone I end up at my door tired. I still have to work on some projects... I'll be okay.. I hope.
Unlocking the door with the key in hand. Turning the light on to Hobi's eyes set on his laptop, sitting in bed, I smile at him then flop onto my bed.
I turn my head to see him still focused on his work. "You working?" I ask. He lifts his head and nods to wake up, his dry lips part slightly in the centre of his pale face paired with dark bags under his eyes.
"Whoa wait Hobi~ were you that behind in classes?" Concerned I sit up to make my way to him. "Mhm." He finally lets out.

"You should rest now you look horrible." He tilts his head to look up at me as I stand by his seated self. I run my fingers through his hair to comfort him, seeing how tired he was.
A smile forms on him as I take his laptop away and fix his bedding.
"Thank you.. but that's also rude." He chuckles, I run to my backpack and take out my water bottle for him to drink.

Soon after I turn the lights off and flick the switch on to my bedside lamp.
"You really do care, huh?" He asks, I just stare at him as he lays down. Holding out his arms for me to join. "Ah really I should let you rest Hobi." He nods and waves his arms as much as he can. "Okay." I give in with a smile.

He wraps his arms around and lets out a deep breath, his breathing is calm with side his warmth that comes around me.
The tiredness I felt before comes back, breathing as calm is I feel.

//////