Seventeen, Amazed.

——"We're here?" I ask sleepily, yawning and stepping out of the opened door Yoongi holds. "You like it?" The beautiful sunset colours reflect on the calm ocean waters. I look at him excited, his arms crossed. Then he starts to unbutton his shirt fast.
I realize and start to undress.

Already having my bathing suit underneath, my clothes fly onto the sandy ground as I run beside Yoongi down the hill beach, stepping down on the flat smooth sand, watching my feet sink down. I look at Yoongi who's doing the same. "Let's go in!" I yell sticking my hand out for him, he runs for me and holds my hand.

We slowly walk in and scream to how chilly it is, I tiptoe in still holding his warm large hand.
At waist height I stop to watch the sun about to leave. I shiver as I hear Yoongi stepping, swishing the water beside me. Bringing my gaze at him, his eyes sincere with the stare. I smile and look at the peak of the sun.
"AGh!!" I yell as I turn around. Trying to run out, then feeling Yoongi's hand around my wrist. "Ahh!! What are you crazy?!" I scream laughing after, "Yes!" He says before pulling me in with him.

In the water I push against his chest. Gasping for air and laughing with him once we get back up.
We both walk out of the water shivering, "Char!" He yells as the guy brings out a couple towels with a blanket.
We dry off then shortly after he wraps me in the fluffy blanket, he leads me up some white chipped paint stairs leading up a hill.
"Whoa," I say as we start to walk up the steps, I see on top is his beach house. Like any other dream ocean house to own, perfect white, open with windows all over.
"That looks amazing." Yoongi just chuckles as he's walking in front of me.

——Entering the house after drying off, he let's me shower and change into my clothes.. that's when I realized I didn't know this was a two day trip, so I have no other clothes..

"Yoongi?" I call out walking around the beautiful place. "Yes, in here!" He shouts from a door. He turns around in his chair once I knock. With some food.
"You want anything to eat? I have some here and the rest is in the kitchen." Then he notices my worried face. "What's the matter?"
"I- I didn't bring any other clothes."
"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you we would stay here." He says dearly. I look at him sitting up, walking near me.
He grabs my shoulders and looks at me. "You look small enough to fit two of you in my shirt, so you can wear one." He turns away for his backpack. My wet hair still at my side. "Thank you Yoongi."
"But of course." He says back, handing my a baggy buttoned up shirt. I say nothing else and take it to the room he gave me.
Changed, I walk downstairs and see him right away staring at the ocean out one of the big windows.
I step near, slowly and quietly, my socks gently touching the loving made floor. Stopping beside him, the moon is out, the water having small but noticeable waves.
"You can hear the waves from here." Yoongi says with a blank expression, his voice still sounded of amazement.
... "Thank you for bringing me here." Lightly letting out, doing my best, from the cold water and nice shower, I have so much energy.
He nods and looks my way, I give him my attention. His side smile, "It's my pleasure."
I just realized how nice he looks in just a black t-shirt.

/////