chapter twO

"When are we going?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"To where?" Frida asked as we walked out of the airport.

"To the hot guys at work?" the smile on my face grew wider.

"Shouldn't you be asking about where we live?" Frida said as she looked for where she parked her car.

"Yeah-- I don't care. I trust you." I grabbed on to her arm and smiled again once more.

"Whatever, Elyse." I followed her to the car laughing at how she's acting right now.

We finally reached the car, I decided to ask her about the apartment because I was generally curious now.

"So, how far is the apartment?" I asked as she started the engine.

"Around an hour from here."

"Is it big?"

"Yes."

"How much is rent?" 

"$0." she said which almost made me choke on air.

"Nothing? Why!? What's the catch?" I asked glaring at her.

"Umm, nothing really. We just live in a dorm-like situation."

"Why? Wait, other people than me and you?"

"Because we live right by NCT to keep in touch, and no just us."

"Keep in touch?" I asked about her previous sentence.

"Yea, because I need to work with Taehyung with his lyrics. He likes to work at home often, and the others with vocal training and what not. Plus, you need to be there whenever they need you." She said and the whole time I kept on banging my head against the window.

"Great..." I said sarcastically.

"Why are you whining, you little weirdo?" Frida said jokingly but I just pouted and looked at her.

"Are you upset that they might not like you? And you'll have to be by them all the time?" Frida said mocking my pouting.

"No, just that I remembered that I suck at Korean and might make a fool out of myself in front of the hot guys." I said which kinda brought a smile to my face. 

Don't get me wrong, I am not all about looks or anything but I am just trying to lighten the mood. With the fact that I am working as an intern, living very close to the 18 something males that I intern for, with no money being paid to me.

"Gosh, what's wrong with you? Why do you keep bringing up the hot aspect?" She said looking me up and down with disgust on her face.

"I'm just kidding, calm down." I said as I poked her cheek and giggled.

Not too long after the conversation, my eyelids started getting heavy, and heavy until the point where I couldn't open them anymore. I was deep asleep.