twentyfiVe

Frida's P.O.V

"You should choose what is ever best for you." I said backing away with slight tears in my eyes.

"Maybe you should go down by Ten.." Jaehyun said looking everywhere but my eyes.

"Fine. Be like this. I thought when you said we would talk to our managers I thought you wanted to be together." I kept on breathing heaving not knowing what to do.

"You know that they want you to... I was being irrational." Jaehyun looked to his side at a photo of him and Ten.

"I'm sorry Frida, but being in a relationship seems really hard because I'm in tge group and your going to..." Jaehyun started to walk into the kitchen.

"Don't walk away- why is it hard for you but not hard for Ten?" I grabbed his arm and tried to make him look at me but he just wouldn't.

"Jaehyun... When the time comes and I have to- stop looking away as if this is nothing!" I screamed my heart shattering looking at Jaehyun calm and unbothered.

"This is nothing, Frida!" Jaehyun yelled at me this time looking in my eyes and I couldn't help but let the tears fall as I felt the emptiness within his eyes.

I ran out of the door and down the stairs not even thinking straight.

As I wad running I bummed into someone and fell on the ground where I couldn't move and started spacing out not noticing anything around me.

"Frida?" I heard the voice I bummed into say and I looked up.

"Mark?..." I whipped my nose with the sweater I was wearing.

"FRIDA!!!" I heard the most comforting voice- my best friend's voice.

I looked up at Elyse and couldn't hold back the tears I was trying so hard to fight.

"E-elyse.." I barely mumbled out of my mouth while I was crying.

Elyse's P.O.V

As I saw my best friend cry out my name my heart broke and I thew everything I had in my hands and bent down to hug her.

"What's wrong?" I said in the most calming voice I could trying to comfort her.

I could feel her unsteady breath and fast heartbeat.

Mark bent down next to me and put his hand on Frida's back while mouthing what happened?

"Frida, calm down and tell me what happened." I smiled at her with concern all in my eyes as she lifted her head.

"I choose Jaehyun but he- I can't." I looked over at Mark and could see both confusion and anger but he tried to stay calm.

"What did he do?" Mark asked almost grinding his teeth.

"Because of what the company wants me to-he told me to go to Ten because that would be better with all of our situations." I just looked at Frida confused.

"Frida, maybe he felt bad because he's close with Ten.." I went to go on but Frida cut me off.

"No, Elyse. You didn't see his eyes when he said it was nothing." I just couldn't belive it. I have never seen Frida like this and never expected Jaehyun to respond like this.

This is all my fault...

A//N~ So, have a nice time with this...😬😬😬