ThirtyeIght

I woke up almost an hour and a half before we needed to get on the road.

Before I headed into the shower I walked into each of the girls rooms and told them to wake up soon.

After that I sent all the guys a text and called the guy I trust most in each dorm to wake up the others.

When I took a shower the whole time I was either singing to songs or thinking about what to wear on the first day.

I got out the shower and went straight to my closet to find s pair of clothes.

I put on a light pair of blue jeans with a black and yellow shirt and topped it off with a colourful bucket hat before putting on my make-up.

When I walked out of my room with 40 minutes to spare I saw that everyone was up but one person.

"AUTUMN ROSE! IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS UP NOW- I SWEAR!" I screamed the whole time walking into her room.

She was still in her bed and so I pulled the blankets off of her and she whined.

"I'm not kidding Autumn. Get up." I slapped her forehead and walked out the room knowing she'll get up to tell at me.

Right on que she walked out her room and yelled at me, "Elyse! You know I get headaches easy. I hate you sometimes you know that!" She yelled stomping back into her room.

She can be a big pain in the ass when you wake her but mainly in the morning even though she sleeps everywhere. How could you possibly go to friends houses and fall asleep?

"Is she like this with you guys?" I asked looking at Daniela and Allyson.

"She never gets up but also doesn't yell at us." Daniela answered.

"But we don't hut her." Allyson drank her coffee. She always seems to be defending her but at the same time it's like the opposite.

I laid on the couch seeing that I don't like breakfast and just played on my phone until the guys came barging in one after another.

"Where's your sister?" Haechan asked looking around.

"I'm here." Autumn came in and got some coffee.

"Are you goth? What's with the black we're going to a resort." I said shaking my head at her because of the black ripped jeans, black Nikes, Black sweater, and choker.

"I wasn't trying to use my good clothes when we're traveling alot today." She snared at me and I made a disturbed face at her.

"We're taking alot of different cars so I'll just say this simple. Be with your partners and girls and their partners in one car and the rest figure it out." Frida said walking out of the door and heading to the garage.

When we got there all eight of us got into the van Frida for some reason made me drive and Mark sat next to me.

Frida sat next to Jaehyun, Johnny and Daniela while Autumn sat by Haechan and Allyson sat by Lucas which means this ride is going to be loud.

I pulled out my phone and put the directions on along with some music from both Pandora and my playlist for the ride.

"Hey, Elyse what time are we going to get there?" Daniela asked me not even 20 minutes into the car ride.

"About an hour and a half, just relax." I said putting  my attention back onto the road.

"Awe, Frida you ain't sneaky we can see it all from back here." Autumn said to Frida which made me look back through my mirror. Frida was laying on Jaehyun's shoulder while playing with his fingers. 

"Awww, look  the Jaida couple is being all lovey." I said teasing my best friend.

"Jaida??" Mark asked me looking confused.

"The ship name, Ja from Jaehyun and -ida from Frida- Jaida." I said nodding my head proud.

"Why does that fit so well?" Autumn asked laughing.

"I guess Elyse has put a lot of thought into their relationship, jealous maybe?" Haechan joked around.

"I would keep you mouth shut." Frida said looking back at him.

"It is cute how could someone not be jealous?" I heard Allyson say.

"Only you because you've never had one." Autumn said laughing hard causing Allyson to hit her.

"You've never had a boyfriend?!" Lucas exclaimed laughing hard which Allyson hit him and they started fighting.

"If you don't stop I will pull this car over and leave you on the side of the road." I said taking a hand off the wheel and pointing to the side.

"Elyse, put that hand back on the wheel." Johnny said hitting my arm.

"I was trying to be calm and look out the window but you all are so loud." Johnny glared at everyone.

Haechan ended up talking back to Johnny and everyone ganged up on him so I just left it alone and paid attention to the road.

"Elyse?" Mark asked while everyone was not paying attention to us but to Haechan.

"Hmm?" I answered looking at the road.

"About the night when I ki-", "Hey, we're almost there!" Allyson yelled pointing at a sign and cutting off Mark.

Mark didn't continue what he was talking about and just looked out of the window and I honestly wanted to pull this car over and throw her out and make her walk on this gosh darn highway.

Soon enough we made it to the resort and where all walking to our rooms.

"Wait, who am I staying with?" Allyson asked and I looked at her dumbfounded didn't she plan this?

"Just stay with your partners it's easy that way." Autumn said smirking at me and I really gave her the look of death.

"Okay, we'll see each other around bye!" Autumn grabbed Haechan and ran along with the others leaving it just me and Mark alone again.

"Let's head in then." I said as I opened the room with the key Frida gave me which revealed to only have one bed.

"Really? Oh, Frida is going to die later." I said putting my stuff down.

"It's not like we haven't shared before?" Mark laid on the bed.

"Yeah, and it's only for a couple of nights too." I nodded along while I placed things out.

"I'm going to change into a swimsuit and stuff then we can go explore?" I said both confidently and questioned at the same time.  

Mark shook his head and we both started to get ready.

A//N~ Mans I be writing more than usual... 1084 words in this chapter, wow.