Chapter thirtEen

After nine rounds of rock,paper,scissors I lost.

"Elyse, I guess you're now going to keep me as Sexy Cool Mark." He said while typing it into my phone.

"You're even going to have your lock screen and background as Sexy Cool Mark too." He started snapping photos of himself.

"Yah! Don't bite your lip, you pervert!" I said as I took my phone away from him.

"I didn't change your wallpaper yet!" He yelled while trying to get my phone back but I put it under my leg as I sat down on the couch.

"I'll pick one from what you took, or I'll get it from the google." I reached for the banana milk that was sitting on the table but Mark picked it up and moved it out of my reach.

I went to grab the box of Pocky sticks but once again Mark picked it up and moved it to the other side of the table.

"You jerk!" I yelled at him while he gave me a cheesy smile.

"What is it that you want?" I asked while using my head to indicate that I'll trade for the Pocky sticks.

"Some intel." He said as a smirk appeared on his face.

"About? I'll tell you-- but only three!" I said interrupting myself.

"Your boyfriend."

Gosh, why does he keep bringing this up? I asked myself.

"What's his name?" He asked getting closer.

I turned to my side and mouthed shit.

I don't have one... I'll just make it up--yeah! That can work.

"His name is Alex and he lives back in Wisconsin." I said thinking about one of my close friends back home.

"When did you start dating?" 

"Umm.." I hesitated.

"You don't seem to know? Wow, what a girlfriend."

"Well...no. It was about t-two months ago that Ty-Alex and I started dating." I clearly messed up but Mark didn't point it out making me realived.

"Ahhh... So he lives in Indiana you said right?"

"Yes--wait!" I totally just got played.

"Elyse, why are you lying about Ty- I mean Alex?" Mark said mocking how I messed up on my lie.

"I am not!" I yelled trying to defend myself.

"Stop lying." Mark said as he got closer and closer to me making the heat in y cheeks rise.

"I...umm." I couldn't properly speak as seeing that I am leaning farther back each time Mark comes closer.

My head landed on the couch cushion and I was trapped under Mark's arms, I was so nervous that I looked away.

"Look at me." Mark said in a stern and demanding voice that sent chills down my back and made me face him.

"Now tell me are you lying?" 

I shook my head up and down not breaking the eye contact with Mark leaving me unable to breathe.

"Hahaha" Mark started laughing as he got up off from above me now letting me breathe.

"You should have seen you face! I can't believe how red you got." Mark was being hysterical and I was lightly hitting him with the small pillow that was next to me.

"If you tease me like that one more time, Mark! I will kill you."

I got up and walked to the door and tried to pull it open but it wouldn't budge.

"Ummm, Mark. The door won't open." I said as I pulled it harder and harder.

"I told you not to close it, Elyse!" Mark said freaking out.