ThirtytWo

Elyse's P.O.V

As Mark pulled away I slowly opened my eyes that I didn't even know were closed.

When I fully got back to my senses I watched as Mark walked out of the door but stoped before walking again almost out to say, "Sorry."

His face looked calm and still while he walked out leaving me confused.

"Mark Lee!?" I yelled questioned by his actions.

"I'm going to see what the guys are doing." Mark's face didn't change it's expression and fully walked out the room.

You have got to be f***ing kidding me? Why is this kid so confusing!

I walked down to where the guys were and opened the door looking for Frida but to my surprise Frida was nowhere to be seen...and neither was Jaehyun?

"Where's my wife?" I asked looking around to everyone.

"She stomped out the room after Jaehyun when he revealed SM's plan for her to debut." Autumn answered me while sitting oddly close to Haechan which made me look her in the eyes and shake my head in disgust.

The I realized what Autumn just said, "Wait! Frida debut?!" I screamed looking all around and everyone was surprised including the Mark that was once again sitting by Allyson.

"What do you mean by that?" Me and Mark said in unison.

"Wait, you don't know?" Taeyong looked at me surprised.

~Time skippppppy broosss...~

After I calmed down from the news, I just sat in the opposite side of the room from Mark.

Mark and Allyson seem to be talking alot and I'm getting annoyed, why the hell did he freaking kiss me then start flirting with an actual giant that is not old enough to freaking tie her own shoes😒

"Hey guys, Allyson and I have been talking and on our days off can we go to the amusement/water park resort and stay a night or two?" Mark asked all happy and excited.

"Sounds great. Who will be partnered up?" I asked all annoyed but tried to be calm.

"Great! I'll pair up yass." Allyson jumped up and grabbed a pen and paper.

"Just make it for the girls and put them with guys so we can a switch up." Lucas smiled widely.

"Then what about the guys that aren't with girls who are we with?" Doyoung asked looking at me than Allyson.

"We can choose that our selfs." Mark answered Doyoung but he just nodded.

"So, Dani can be with Jisung, Frida with Jaehyun? Autumn with Haechannn.." Allyson winked and Autumn got all girly and I honestly am confused if that is my sister or some freaking robot? My life is now a lie.

"Also, Elyse with Mark and I am with Lukeie pookie." Allyson said and Lucas got up and chanted.

"I am Lucas the greatest! Come at me!" He gabbed Allyson and spun her around and I just looked at Mark for his reaction but he didn't notice.

This is just going to be a great time...

A//N~ short but I hade to do something...