Chapter eigHteen

"Frida, you know what Doyoung promised me?" I exclaimed while jumping on Frida's bed.

"Agh, what? You know I worked really hard today can you wait to tell me?" Frida pushed me lightly.

"No! It has to be right now or I won't be able to sleep." I repstioned myself on her bed.

"Fine. Tell me and get out." 

"He promised that he would take me with him the next time he meets JInyoung!" I started fangirling so hard.

"Wha-what?!" Her eyes widened and she sat up.

"Yes, I am going to meet my future husband, Park Jinyoung!" I grabbed Frida and started hugging her as I was freaking out.

"You know that Doyoung has a schedule with him tomorrow, are you going?" She pulled out her phone and showed me.

"Omo!" I yelled and ran to my room to get my phone that was charging.

I grabbed my phone and started texting Doyoung.

To~ MyPrinceBunny

Oppa! You didn't tell me that

you were going to meet Jinyoung tomorrow!

From~ MyPrinceBunny

Oh, Sorry I forgot to mention it.

Yeah, be ready at around 6am.

WhY sO eArly, dOyoUng!

To~ MyPrinceBunny

Wae? That's too early!

I fell asleep not waiting for Doyoung to reply.

~

~

~

As it was the day I am going to meet Jinyoung I got up at 4:50am to make sure I'll be able to look nice.

I took a quick shower put on my ripped blue jeans, a nice white and black crop top, my Nike windbreaker as always, my white Nike high top shoes becAuse you can't cross brand.

I looked at the time and it showed 5:30am I only have 30 minutes and I can't find my mascara!

I ran into Frida's room and shook her while freaking out.

"Fridoooooo!!! I can't find my mascara!" I yelled as she opened her eyes with the look of annoyince.

"Living room. Now, leave." She pushed me while saying "shoo."

I ran into the living room and found my mascara on the coffee table. I quickly put it on and ran out the door just in time.

From~MyPrinceBunny
I'm waiting in the car.
Mark will meet you down here and lead you to the car, okay?

Really? Mark? Why is he coming-_- I pouted as I got out of the elevator.

"Why did take it take you nine years, Elyse?" I was greeted by a Mark with almost red or blackish hair?

"Woah, you changed your hair? Nice." Is all I said ignoring his ignorance from earlier.

As me and Mark got into the car Doyoung delighted me with a warming smile.

"Hi, Doyoung." I smiled and sat behind the two boys.

"How's your morning, Elyse?" Doyoung handed me an apple and I gladly accepted.

"Good. But why is Mark with us?" I asked looking at Mark who put his headphones in and closed his eyes while resting his head on the window.

"Because Frida said it was better for him to come so he can be prepared for when he hosts." I nodded and laid back waiting for our arrival.

~
~
~

"Get up, Elyse." Hear someone say and I slowly open my eyes to Mark's face right in front of mine.

I nodded innocently and followed him out of the van and into the building.

"I have to get make-up done for the show but Mark will take you to Jinyoung's dressing room." My heart raced at the thought of meeting Jinyoung.

"Let's go, you fan Girl." Mark walked away and I stood still for a second and cought up to him.

"Breathe, you're too red." Mark said as we reached a door that said Park Jinyoung MC

I took a deep breath as Mark knocked on the door and a tall and slim figure opened it.

"Hey, Jinyoung Hyung." Mark said and walked into the room.

"Hi." Is all I could say while bowing and following close to Mark.

"Um, well this monkey clinched to my arm is a fan of yours and-" Mark got interrupted by Jinyoung.

"I know who she is, nice to meet you." My face was red anc I was in shock.

"Oh, did you think I didn't know you, Elyse?" Jinyoung's voice was so sweet and conveying my heart was beating so fast.