TwentysIx

"I have known Jaehyun for so long- why would he act like this?" Mark asked closing Frida's door behind us.

"I have no idea." I scratched my head and looked at the closed door behind us with worry.

"She's going to be fine, you know her." Mark tried to insure me but I can't stop thinking about what she said.

"I know she is but I'm more concerned about what she ment by what the company wants me to do." Mark looked puzzled when I broght it up.

"I never really thought about that, I wonder what it could be." Mark sat down on the foot of my bed.

"She said that was a something Jaehyun brought up too... Why would he know about it but I haven't until now?" I was both upset and tired at this point.

"I bet Taeyong knows, there is limited amounts to what he doesn't know with him being the leader." Mark let his body fall onto the bed and I just looked at him as he closed his eyes.

Why hasn't he brought up the fact that I like him? I thought to myself.

Is he uncomfortable? Is that why he's avoiding it? Great, this turned out for the worst...Frida and me...

"Elyse, can I ask you something?" Mark didn't open his eyes but turned his head in my direction.

"Umm, sure why not." I fiddled with my fingers unsure what he might ask.

"About before..." My heart started race as he dragged out the question.

"Why did you lie about having a boyfriend?" My heart sank and I rolled my eyes.

"You're asking me this now when it's been over a month sense that happened?"

"Answer it, please." Mark opened his eyes and sat up looking at me in the eyes making my cheeks turn a shade of light red.

"Umm, I just thought it would be fun playing with you-to you know see how you would react." I looked away and let out a small but awkward laugh.

"Okay." Is all he said and laid on the bed closing his eyes once again.

"You're not going to your dorm?" I asked confused.

"Nope, it's 3am now. I can't wake them up-why is that a problem?" Mark looked dead serious and I felt a little weird and got stiff.

"Ugh, no problem but go to the couch." I pushed him lightly but he grabbed my arm and laid me next to him.

"We've slept together before and it's not comfortable on the couch." Mark put his arm around me and my eyes shot open wide as I looked at him.

Mark opened his eyes and saw the shock and discomfort on my face and sat up." Fine, I'll leave."

I grabbed his arm lightly and hesitantly, "No, it's fine."

Mark laid back into the position we were before and smiled lightly but stopped when he noticed what he wad doing.

He coughed slightly and spoke, "I knew you wouldn't let me sleep on the couch."

"Shut up, Mark." I turned away from him and started to fall asleep.

A//N~ I don't know what I'm going to do? Should it be happy for Elyse? Should it be happy for Frida? What am I to do?