Chapter TEN😉❤

"Elyse, stop messing around!" Frida yelled at me while I was in the midst of bothering Mark.

"What? He started it." I pouted while looking at Taeyong who was holding in a laugh.

"Who cares? This is work, Elyse." I could tell Frida was annoyed because she never really gets mad at me except in a joking manner but this time her voice was stern.

"Sorry, I guess I am not mature enough like you sometimes." I said bowing to her and Taeyong then to Mark before heading to the door.

I stopped at the door frame, "Mark, let's go practice writting on the roof so we can't bother other people if we argue." I smilled and Frida smiled back before I started walking out the room fully.

"Wait for me, Elyse." I heard Mark say and his foot steeps from behind me coming closer.

"Where you both going?"Johnny asked while Mark put his shoes on and I held his writting supplies.

"We're going to the roof for fresh air and inspiration." I said in a determined tone.

"Okay, be safe." Taeil said waving us away when Mark finally got his shoes on.

We walked into the elevator and I handed him his stuff back.

"Is this really what you need to write?" I asked looking at the random stuff in Marks hands.

"You'll see." Mark said as he walked out of the elevator and I followed.

To my surprise the roof was nicely decorated with hanging lights, a cooler, a sofa, table, rug, and tent.

"Woahh..." I dragged on for awhile be astounded by the roof.

"Did you think you were the only person that goes up on roofs to calm down?" Mark asked as he placed the food and drinks he had brought in the cooler already up here.

"You did this?" I asked while looking around while heading to him who was already sitting on the red couch.

"Yup, this is my safe place. My members know about it but they don't come up here because this is my get away." Mark put a straw in a yogurt and handed it to me.

"Wow." Is all I could say.

"Did you just call for me?" Mark said teasing me for my lack of words.

"No, stop it." I said while grabbing the paper and pen and handing it to him.

"Ahh, you better not think you're special. It's just that we're the same age that I'm allowing you up here."

"Whatever Mark, just write." I said before laying back and putting my feet on the tabe and enjoying my yogurt and the beautiful weather.

"What should the theme be?" Mark asked tapping his pen on the paper.

"Something meaningful, I know someone that enjoys meaningful raps. She said that that's what makes rap the better music." I said while thinking about my sister back home.

"Who said that?" Mark asked tiltting his head at me in curiosity.

"My sister." I said smiling to myself.

"You have a sister? What's her name?"

"Her name is Autumn"(A//N~ me!!)

"Like the season. You must miss her even though it hasn't been long."

"Yeah, I do. We are close at times but not at others." I started laughing.
"She even spent a whole week in my room." I couldn't help but smiling like a weirdo at the thought of my weird sister.

"I know how you feel, when I was away from my brother I was a little sad but I got over it because NCT makes me feel like I never left a family." At this moment my heart started to pound.

"Do you have a photo?" Mark asked while look at my phone that was placed on the table.

I picked it up and turned it on to my lock screen.

"Wow, you look alot alike." He said taking my phone out of my hand and pulling it closer to his face. "It's like I'm seeing double of you."

"We get that alot but we're very different."

"Oh, by the way can I save my number in you phone incase I need to contact you?" Mark asked while handing me my phone to unlock it.

"Yeah, put it in there. But because we're friends not because I'm the intern." He nodded as I handed my phone back to him.