Chapter seventEen

"Dude, it's been two months and you still won't tell me the truth about you and Mark?" Frida asked me.

"Nothing happened, Frida!" I yelled at ger annoyed because she still believes something happened that night two months ago when I slept in Mark's room.

"Come on, you're trying to tell me after you both were cuddling on the roof when it was pouring and kissed might I add. That nothing happened when you went down into his room together soaking wet and slept on the same bed?" She gave me a look of disbelief.

"One, it was freezing and I didn't want to get sick. Two, the kiss was a total accident. Three, I changed when I got down into dry clothes--in the bathroom. Four, I built a pillow wall in between us on the bed." I grabbed a hand full of Hot Cheetos and ate them focusing back on my phone.

"Can you stop looking at your phone and pay attention to me?" Frida grabbed my arm and smiled when I looked at her.

"No, Jinyoung waits for nobody." I said showing her my phone and smilling widely before pulling it back into my direction.

"He'll never notice you." Frida got up and stomped away.

"Yes, he will!" I yelled back and looked at the notification I just got.

FromFatKun
Hi, Elyse✌
Can you come to U's dorm and help me out with something😂

I smilled at the cute text message from Kun and got up anx walked out the door.

When I entered the elevator I bumped into Doyoung.

"Hey, Doyoung." I greeted him with a smile.

"Hi, Elyse." He smiled back before hitting the bottom button to the elevator.

"Where are you going?" I asked him when I hit the button to the floor U was on.

"I'm heading out to meet my co-workers at The Show." When he said that an idea just popped in my head.

"You work with Jinyoung, right?" I smirked as I asked the question.

"Yes, why? Oh, it's because you love him, right? You can't lie to me, Firda and Mark tell me alot." He laughed and got out the elevator.

"I'll bring you up, maybe you can come next time!" Doyoung yelled as the doors closed and I stood there speechless and smiled.

I can't wait to tell Frida about this!