ThrityfiVe

Elyse's P.O.V

I walked out of the dorm with a shake of my head and a wave of my hand when Daniela suggested the trio take my internship for the summer and Frida AGREED!

I got into the elevator to go to my dorm when a whole mob of NCT members shoved their way in.

I got trapped in the corner with Mark in front of me and the side of me Jungwoo screaming, "Sleepover at the girls!"

"What?" I whispered to myself but Mark heard me.

He looked down in my direction and answered almost all the questions I had, "Frida and Jaehyun pretty much took 127's dorm so we're heading down to your dorm except Dream because they have to go back."

"What about Haechan and you? Also, is U staying? They have their dorm still." I asked both annoyed but still with question.

"U is coming that's why Jungwoo is screaming and I dorm with 127 remember and Haechan isn't comming." I slightly laughed knowing that my sister is going to be lonely and annoyed that Haechan won't be coming.

Finally the elevator doors opened and I could breathe, I walked to my door with the rest of the guys following behind but Mark who took it upon himself to open the door.

"Mark how did you kn-" I was cut off my him, "Frida told me for when I need you and you won't get up."

"Wait, wha-" I didn't get to finish what I was saying by the sound of laughter and loud speaking coming from the elevator as Autumn and the rest came out.

I just walked in still annoyed by everything and plopped myself on the couch.

"Wait where is everyone sleeping?" Yuta looked around.

"Well, I can sleep in my sisters bed and someone can take the room I was in." Daniela gave a small solution.

"Autumn and I will share a room so that makes another extra room and Elyse will stay in hers and the rest will sleep in here." Allyson spoke and I nodded along glad that I will still have my room.

"Wait, Mark can be in Elyse's room seeing that they have slept in the same bed a couple of times." Autumn said with a smirk and I just wanted to slap her but intead I just fake smiled

"Can we play Truth or Dare now?" Lucas asked seeming bored.

"Fine, I will go first." Daniela spoke with a plan in mind.

"Truth or dare, Allyson?" She asked my sister and I just planed to listen and find stuff out quietly without being called on.

"I ain't no wimp- Dare." I shook my head at Allyson's response knowing she's a big baby.

"I dare you to play the pocky game with Taeil." Ally's stiff stance got weak and she replied, "He's way older it's weird."

"Oh shut up, Allyson just play or chicken out." Autumn said pointing out Allyson was being rude and a baby which made me giggle.

"I chicken." She said pouting and Autumn made a disgusted face along with Daniela at the sight of Allyson.

"Autumn, truth or dare?" Kun asked my sister and I just sat there knowing her answer.

"Truth, boii!" By now when ever Autumn or Ally does anything I cringe.

"Oh, have you had a boyfriend?" Kum asked thrown off by the fact she chose Truth and not Dare.

"Yes." My sisters face went limp as she answered and I felt that it would be funny if I made fun of her a bit.

"He wasn't that good looking and was kinda a douche but we know her she can't make good decisions." I said making a few laugh but others like my sister looked at me angry.

"Truth or dare, Daniela?" Johnny asked.

"Dare, I guess."

"I dare you to let me stay in yhe room with you because there is no way I am sleeping my any of them." He shook his head looking at his members that looked hurt.

"Don't you think about anything! You sleep on the floor." Allyson responded like a parent but it wad only natural for Allyson to.

"Truth or Dare, Elyse?" Taeyong asked me with a devilish smirk which took me back.

"Dare I guess." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"I dare you to date Winwin for a week."

"Okay." I said as if it was nothing.

"No. He has to agree." Mark spoke with slight anger in his voice which made my heart skip.

"I agree. It's only for a week and after that we're going to the resort so it'll be fun to get close." Winwin smiled at me and I did to.

"Fine. What do I care? I'm going to bed." Mark got up and walked into my room closing the door which made my heart drop.

"I am bored let's watch a movie." Yuta said and got up and picked out a movie and we all got settled down.

I sat next to Winwin, Autumn sat inbtween Allyson and Lucas, Allyson sat by Autumn and Taeil and Daniella sat by Taeyong and Johnny.

A//N~ Okay........ Yeah💁