TwentynIne

We decided to see them all at once and invited everyone to meet at 127's dorm like usual but we got there before the others did.

"Hey, so these are the sisters and?" Taeil started but looked at Allyson and stopped.

"Me? HA! I am Allyson- Autumn and Daniela's best friend." She smiled and waved like a crazy person. To be Frank, I am pissed about how she was acting with Mark in the car. Did she forget that I am older than her and she is actually a 5 year old?

"Nice, to meet you Allyson I am Moon Taeil."Taeil gave a welcoming smile and I could see Alyson's face turn a shade of red.

"Taeil, come sit by me I'm tired." I pouted and pulled his arm and had him sit next to me on the couch where I kept a hold onto his arm and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Elyse, why are you-", "Shut up Johnny."I said cutting him off in a demanding voice while sending him a devil-ish look which made him look away.

Mark came to sit next to me but I just sat closer to Taeil and pouted at him before looking away.

"Elyse, why are you so close?"Taeil whispered to me while looking both confused and uncomfortable.

"Sorry, but nothing personal just need a nice older brother hug." I gave him a cute smile and he just rubbed my head and smiled at me while I was complaining that he messed up my hair.

"Hey guys, who's this?" Doyoung asked while the other U members came into the living room. 

"What's going on, Taeil that you guys are all like that?" Winwin asked while sitting next to my sister which made my face scrunch up.

"What's going on with you Haechan and Autumn?" Yuta asked defending Taeil.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Taeil joked around making both my sister and Haechan uncomfortable and me gag.

"My little Haechan doesn't have a girlfriend." Taeyong finally came into the conversation acting as a parent which made me giggle a bit which led me to putting my face into Taeil chest.

Before I even had the chance to move my head away from Taeil my arm was being dragged and I was taken out the door.

"Hey Mar- where are you guys going?" Jaemin looked at us and I was confused and looked at Mark confused.

"Mark Hyung?" Jisung asked as he looked at us passing him by into the elevator.

"Mark, where are we going? Can you let me go?" I asked slightly pulling my wrist from his grasp.

"We are going to my room and... no." Mark hesitated but was determined.