ThirtythRee

Frida's P.O.V

I run out the dorm stomping my feet furious at what Jaehyun just told them.

"Frida wait!" I could hear Jaehyun's voice drom behind me along with his footsteps that were coming closer and closer.

I just kept on walking until I made it to my dorm and closed my door hard.

I walked straight into my room and heard my door click open seconds later which made me belive Elyse was home or one of the girls but when I walked out I was greated by the one and only Jaehyun.

"How did you get in." I asked looking at him in disgust and anger.

"You told me your passcode." He looked at me as he got closer but I turned around and crossed my arms.

"Come on, Frida don't be like this." Jaehyun put his arms on my shoulders and looked to the side of my face but I turned my head to the opposite side his head was on.

"I didn't mean to say that, they just pressured me and I wanted to get out of that situation. Also, they were going to find out either way sooner or later." After he spoke I pulled away from his grip and turned to face him.

"I wanted to tell them all together!" I yelled at him and he seemed startled and I walked away into my room and laid on my bed with my covers over my head.

"Frida..." Jaehyun opened my door slowly making creeking noises as je did.

"What Jae?" I asked in a mumble sound from my blankets being over my head.

"Look I'm sorry, let's just get over it." He sat at the side of my bed.

"Just get over it? Huh, what part?" I asked turning over and facing my back to him.

"Get over me...." He said putting his hand on my back and I could just feel my heart sink to my stomach.

"What if I can't?" I didn't move but instead made a facial expression of heart break and worry but of course Jaehyun couldn't see.

"If you can't? Just fake it." Jaehyun's voice got quiter and slow.

I sat up and looked him in the eyes my gaze focused on his.

"Are you over me, or is it fake?" I asked sternly keeping eye contact but he looked away and cleared his throat.

"If you're not over me, why are you acting like this?" I asked my voice shaking as I held his arm trying to make him look at me.

"Just because I have feelings for you doesn't mean we could be together." Jaehyun still wouldn't look at me.

"Why not if I have the same feelings, Jar?" I asked and raised my hand to his chin and moved his head towards me.

Looking at his face I could see he was hurt but I can't let it hurt both of us worse.

"Because I can't lose Ten either." Jaehyun tried to stand up but I pulled him back down on my bed and put his head in my hands where I could see the water in his eyes as he started to tear up.

"Would you reather lose me?" I asked my eyes now starting to tear up.

"No, I can't lose either of you." Jaehyun closed his eyes and grabbed my hands with his and let a small stream of tears fall elegantly.

I looked at his broken spirit and took my hands out of his and pulled him into my chest as I held his head and started to let the tears fall myself not being able to hold in my emotions.

"Ten loves you and I do too, he'll want you to be happy." I said my voice cracking and airy because of crying.

"If he never found out I had small feelings for him he wouldn't have admitted it because he used to want us together." I pulled away from him and looked him in the eyes and he gave me a small nod.

He reminded me of a little child so I couldn't help but giggle at how cute he was, "Stop laughing at me, you meanie." He said in a childlike voice that made me smile and I wiped away the left over tears and then his.

A//N~ Some sad but cute shit💪💕