Chapter three

"Ahhhhhh.." I said as I stretched from waking up, but to my surprise I wasn't in the car anymore.

I sat straight up and looked around, I was on a bed that was color coded in the way I had Frida do mine. I looked to my right to see a photo of me and Frida.

Oh, so this must be my room? I said to myself.

I got up and walked into the hall to be met by Frida.

"So now you're up, huh?" she said as she handed me a glass of water.

"Thanks, and how did I get up here?" I said as I took a sip from the glass.

"I had one of the boys carry you up here." I spit out the water as I heard what she said.

"Who what!" I said whipping the water away from the edge of my mouth.

"I had Mark carry you up here." She said and walked away as if it was nothing.

"His first impression of me was me sleeping, Frida! Why? I am doomed." I said and fell onto the big fluffy couch.

"It's not that bad." She said as she put on the T.V.

"Whatever." I said closing my eyes once again.

"Later at 5pm we are heading up to 127's dorm so you can meet them." 

"127?" I asked.

"Yes, there are units. There is 2018,127, U and Dream." She said as she pulled out photos from her phone.

"Okay? Go on."

"Here are the easiest things ... NCT 2018 is all the units combined. Mark, the one who brought you up is considered the triple threat he is in all three units- as a rapper. Taeyong is in 127 as leader and rapper and U, but everyone considers him as NCT's overall leader. Lucas and Jungwoo are new, along with Kun. Lucas and Jungwoo are in U but Kun is undecided other than NCT 2018. Ten is Thai and is solo but used to be part of U when it first debut, also he's an amazing dancer. Taeil is the oldest and Jisung is the youngest. There is more but you'll pick on later." 

I just stared at her as if she was speaking another language.

"Gosh, whatever. Just don't be to extra when you meet them and study up on them will you? You're going to be working with them after all." She said before watching the show again.