Forty Uno (Joke smut skip?💁)

This morning I woke up to a missing Mark and just a note that said, I'm have plans with Haechan. Go see your sister until we come back.

I sighed deeply knowing that I'm going to spend time with my sister who probably won't shut up about Day6 or something else.

I got up and walked into my sisters room to see her still sleeping, Great. I have to wake this monster. I thought to myself as I walked to her.

I sat next to her and went to slap her forehead but she put up a hand before saying, " I will kill your children."

" What if I was Haechan? You would have just embarrassed yourself." I hit her in the head.

"Wait, where is he?" She asked getting up out of the bed to get water.

"Out with Mark for a bit, Autumn take your makeup off before bed you look like a racoon." I shook my head and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Anything good happen last night?" Autumn winked and I lifted my fist.

"Come on, hoe spill it." She came next to me rubbing her hands.

"You're not normal you know that?" I asked and she shook her head still smiling.

"He randomly kissed me and I yelled at him bef-" Autumn cut me off.

"You yelled at him!" She almost spit out her water.

"And...." I emphasized that there was more," I joked about leaving to Winwi-" she cut me off again.

"Elyse! Why!" She yelled at me eyes wide open.

"If you would let me even finish." I glared at her.

"Okay, keep going I won't interrupt." She put her hands up.

"Then he seemed to get jealous- but before you interupt he ended up kissing my forehead and telling me yo stay." I rushed the last bit because I could see all over her face she was about to freak out.

"Dude! This is straight out of a drama!" She laughed and threw herself back.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Whatever bro, lets just wake up everyone else and see what we can do"

She nods before we go upstairs to Allyson's room. Before I open the dood, I hear moans. I turn to Autumn and she shrugs. She opens the door and we are both in shock.

"ALLYSON WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" Autumn yells.

Taeil and her both separate from each other quickly. They both hid there naked bodies and blush bright red.

"I told you to knock last time,Autumn!" Allyson said angry.

We both laughed and closed the door on them.

"Did we just see-"

"Yeah we did" Autumn interupted

Allyson's P.O.V

Flashback

I wake up to see Taeil in front of me. I tilted my head in confusion.

"Seeing you with other guys makes me pissed off." He said and took off his shirt.

My eyes widened and I blush lightly.

"W-what" I say and shake my head "why are you taking off your shirt."

"Just shut up, kitten." Taeil said pinning me to the bed.

I opend my eyes widely as he started to attack my neck with his lips, this is a side of him I've never seen.

As he nibbles on my sweet sopt I could feel his smirk on my neck causing me to bit lips preventing a moan.

I could feel his big hands run up my shirt and stop at my non existent breasts.

Taeil rips off my shirt with the muscles I didn't know he had leaving me stunned and arroused.

I look up at him and I could see the lust and need in his eyes.

I grabbed his neck and brought his face to mine smashing our lips together as his hands slowly run down to my no no square.

I looked at him with embarrassment and shock while he responded with a smirk turning me on.

"It's time for your punishment ,kitten." Taeil said before he inserted a finger inside me.

I gasped as my back arched and my finger nails hit his back. He groaned lightly and inserted two more fingers, both going in and out of me.

"Fuck TT" I moaned into the sentence

He only smirked and ripped my underwear too, this time blushing more than before. As he was taking off his pants and briefs, I heard noise coming from the stairs.

"Taeil, I hear-"

He covers my mouth

"Shush, don't interupt your punishment kitten"

I only nod and perpare for his erected member. He takes out a magnum condom for his magnum dong. My eyes open more and more as I saw it. he was about to insert his member in my flower the door opened, revealing Autumn and Eylse shocked. Autumn shouted at us as we scattered from each other, hiding our bodies

"I told you to knock last time,Autumn!" I said

They quickly closed the door. We both looked at each other, embarrassed from what happened. He got up and put on his clothes and walking to the door. Before he left, he turned around.

"Lets finish this next time babygirl." he said as he winked

He left my room, leaving me alone with my ripped clothes and my need for him.

A//N~ Smut written by danielahemmings_1996 while we were not right in our minds👍👍 Ally enjoy👅 leaving us to sleep is not cool bro so when you wake up😬🙈🙉🙊 peace✌ and fpr you dirty freaks💩 you're welcome.