Chapter 2

YOUR POV

10:30 PM

Ah, it's the night where you're going to waste yourself tonight. You weren't excited about this. Especially when Ara was picking the dress. Ara made herself pick your clothes. And out of all the clothes it had to seductive. Petite, red, and short dress. You were okay with petite and red but SHORT? That's a hell no. But it's either you wear them or go with a crop top and shorty shorts.

Ara taught herself how to iron her hair. So she straightened your hair. You hair was curly/wavy, and long. But Ara said curly doesn't fit you. So she straightened it with no hesitation. The fact that you're thankful for having a friend like Ara but the fact that she goes over the top and dresses you up like a new waste of Y/N. You and Ara went to a private club only for staff of BigHit Entertainment, and other companies can go to.

Imnida's Club and Go

That's the name of the club. And hell you didn't like it. You weren't the type to go to a club and party. You were a good girl. All you do is, read romance books, play games, and go to work. On top of that... Reading romance books makes you imagine Yoong-

No stop Y/N. Just stop. Get over him. It's already 4 years. Get over him already!

"Y/N, yah, you okay?" Ara patted your back lightly.

"Yeah. I'm just thinking.." you took a deep breath. "I should get over him." You see a smile formed on Ara's face.

"Let's get drinks then I can let you meet up with some of my 'guy' friends from other companies." She quoted the 'guy' part.

"I'm not sleeping on a stranger's bed."

"Don't worry, you'll just drink beer, I'm drinking whatever shit I want." Ara went to the bartender's counter.

You sighed, because Ara has left you alone. I hate you Ara.

(A/N: I hate it when my friends left me alone next to my crush a lot of times :D I have amazing friends.)

You stand next to an empty standing table. You didn't bring your phone, or anything. Ara said she'll pay for it all. So you're just standing there, making twirls the ends of your hair, and looking around.

When Ara got back, she got seven beers on her. SEVEN BEERS ON HER. I won't be able to finish that. "Ara I can't-"

"Sorry, I met a guy friend to hook up with." She leans in close to me and whispered, "And he is hot." She leaned back. "So here's your shot glass," she gave me a tiny glass with no handle. "If you finish these until I get back, I have someone that's interested." She wiggled her brows.

Oh yay..exciting.

"Be right back, I love you babe, you can do this! Fighting!" Ara did a thumbs and went off, disappearing from the crowd.

Great. She brings me to a club but doesn't assist me. What an amazing friend she is. She's gonna get killed when she comes to my place.

But her style of getting over guys must be why she's like this. Too much alcohol on her hands. You popped on bottled beer and poured it on the shot glass. You've tasted alcohol before. In college, fraternity nights were crazy. And when crazy comes in, alcohol comes in.

You took one shot of gulping them. It doesn't taste bad.

All I need is to get him off my mind.

Shot.

Even just for a few seconds.

Shot.

I hate you Min Yoongi.

Shot.

So fuck off my mind.

I just noticed, I only finished one bottle of beer. Three more to go. Keep talking shit about him. I'll most likely forget about him.

<<Four beers later>>

Your head was spinning so much. You could hear the music getting louder. Am I sobbing? Am I drunk yet? Did I forget him? Now that you're done. The one more thing you have to do. Find Ara.

"What are you doing here." You jumped in surprise. On the other side of the table, there was a man in front of you. The first thing you notice was his eyes. His eyes were small. Like sideways teardrop. He had square glasses on. You think. Whoever he is, you need some help.

"Oh~ heyyyy...say haveeee youuuu seen myy frienddd Ara around hereee???" Everything was such a blur, you couldn't even see the man in front of you clearly.

"No I haven't. Let's take you home." The man went by your side and held you by the shoulders.

"Noooo I gotta find my friendddd."

"I don't care about your friend, I care about your safety."

"Butttttt."

"No buts."

You groaned at the man's statement. Whoever is this man I will kill him when I come to my senses. Right now I'm wasted.

"Geez why did you drink too much?"

"I wasss gettinggg overrr a guyyy."

"Oh really?"

"Yessss, I haven't seennn him for four yearsss."

"Why are you getting over him even though you haven't seen him?"

"Becauseeee.." you came to your sense a little clearly. "Wait why ammmm I telling you?"

"Because why not."

"Ughhh I hate that answerrrr, the guyyy that I wasss getting overrr with alwaysss say thattt."

"Don't drink again," you heard him whisper, "I hate you seeing like this."

"What did you sayyyy?"

"What? Nothing."

I have no idea who this guy is. But I know I can trust him. Deep down, he seems trustable. Dear lord, my wasted self cannot take over this night.