Chapter 10

<<<<<>>>>>

He bursts into my room, his eyes were furious as well as his hands.

"Y/N what the hell!"

"What?" I said annoyingly.

"My bathroom has dog shit everywhere! And the fucking toilet is on fire!"

There was dog poop? Probably Yeontan or Monie came by the room.. "Blame the dog, not me." I threw my hands up in surrender.

"Yah!"

"What?"

"What did I do to deserve this shit?"

I rolled my eyes. "You des-"

"Wait, is it because I was your first?" He started to burst into laughter but tries to hold it in. Oh no no no, he's taking it wrong.

"Yah! This is nothing to do what we did last night!"

"On your ugly face, I'm pretty sure it does." He started to laugh, showing his gum smile. Which was cute of him.

"Yah! Shut up!" I went closer to him and threw a slap on his face. The slap was loud. But it kept Yoongi quiet.

And when he's quiet, he gets mad.

He gripped my wrist, and pushed me backwards, making me fall on the bed. He fell on me. His head on my breasts. I started to feel heat from my cheeks. Now that I look at him, he gets what he wants.

Yoongi is always the guy that gets what he wants. He either does it in a savage way or a nice way. But to him, it's more fun if he does it both.

"Remember this position?"

"I- um.." I stuttered. I couldn't look at his eyes. I was too embarrassed to even contact them. I felt his breath cooling on my collarbone.

Not to mention, why did I wear a spaghetti strap shirt with shorts.. just why.

He scoffs while smirking. "Can't talk now aye?" My head was facing to the right but he moved it with his hand.

Those teardrop sideway eyes were going to make me die. He contacted my eyes. He searched for them. And his first mission was complete.

Down to mission two.

He began to press his lips against my neck. A soft moan came from my mouth, leaving my eyes closed and my mouth open. His hands were traveling all over my body. His touch was gentle like the night before. It made me feel a little aroused.

His lips did tricks to my neck. He kissed, swirled, and sucked. He repeated the process over and over again in different spots of my neck. One gently kiss, one soft moan from my mouth.

Dear god, I thank PD-nim for letting me stay here for a year. I can get used to this.

I wanted to kiss his lips. But every time I let him have the opportunity to kiss me. He doesn't take it. Every time I try to make a move to kiss him, he goes to my neck, down to my breasts.

I couldn't figure out why he doesn't want to kiss me. Do I have a bad breath? Do I have smell? Am I a bad kisser?

His face went up my cheeks and kissed me gently. I had the chance to taste his lips again. I faced him as he was about to kiss my left cheek. Suddenly he stopped.

He stopped..

He looked at me. Searching for my eyes as I was searching his. Why can't I contact them?

"Yoongi! Your bathroom is fixed!" I heard Jin shouting from the other side of the door.

Yoongi got off of me, and fixed his shirt that was crumpled in some areas. I looked at him confusedly. I was a little sad. He noticed me staring at me, "Don't take it personal. I have my own reasons."

Own reasons huh?

"Yeah! I'm check on it!" Yoongi shouted at the door's direction.

Yoongi started to walk out of the room. But I stopped him as I was pulling the back of his shirt. "Wait!"

"What is it?" He said while not looking at me.

"How come you kissed me last night, but why can't you kiss me now?" I felt a voice crack within my words.

It took him a long time to answer. But he sighed and inhaled, "Because I was your first."

He opened the door, and stepped out of the room. He said the words that made me hurt. "And first sex always comes with a kiss."

<<<<<>>>>>