Chapter 12

<<<<<>>>>>

Surprisingly, Taehyung did bring me to the Gucci store. He offered me many shoes or shirts but I refused.

"Noona you're no fun!" Taehyung whined as I refused a ₩300,000 belt. "Just let me buy one for you! As a gift for being the greatest Noona."

Taehyung kept whining and feeling sad around me whenever I refuse something expensive. "Fine. Just one." I gave up and just let him shop one for me.

I made a bad decision.

I ended up getting out from the Gucci store with 8 bags hanging in my hands.

Not to self, never shop with Taehyung.

Jungkook spotted me with Taehyung from a distance. He waved like a kid, "Noona! There you are! Let's go to Louis Vuitton!" And shouted like one.

Suddenly, Taehyung got the bags I was carrying and gave it to the guard next to him, "Take these to the van."

"I gotta go to Namjoon, he needs help in choosing an outfit." Taehyung looks up and sees Jungkook. He smiled.

"Jungkookie! Your turn to take Y/N!" Taehyung yelled.

"Thank you!" Jungkook shouted back. I went up to Jungkook, leaving Taehyung wandering around the mall to find Namjoon.

"Let's go to Louis Vuitton Noona." Jungkook took my hand and took to me the store.

Unfortunately, Jungkook didn't shop for himself. He's shopping for me.

God this will be a long day.

- - -

"Thanks Noona. I had fun!" Taehyung thanked me as he delivered the last bag from Gucci to my room.

"Have fun fitting everything in the closet." He sang higher and higher while giggling.

Taehyung closed the door, leaving me dead.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I collapsed on my bed.

I have 38 bags in this room. And it filled half of the room. I sighed.

I heard a knock on the door, "Y/N?"

"Come in!" I said.

The door was opened and Hoseok's head peeked out. "Yoongi hyung told me to give this to you." He handed out one bag.

It was an unknown brand that I didn't know of. "Thanks just put it there."

He put it next to the side of the door, "Also Yoongi wants me to tell you that to wear that for tonight. Then you go to the restaurant just a few blocks away."

I raised a brow, "Why?"

"I don't know, ask him not me." Hoseok smiled like an angel.

Hoseok closed the door as I got up from my bed and grabbed the bag. I looked at the brand.

It's not a Korean brand.

When I checked what's in the bag, it showed a plain blue navy dress. He still remembers.

"Ugh! What is wrong with me!" I shouted at myself.

No.

What's wrong with him?

Why is he being so nice and caring then the next he's so cold and doesn't want to talk to me. He's confusing. More confusing that Ara.

"You know what..." I talked to myself in the mirror, "I'm not going."

I placed the dress back in the bag. Then I placed it under my dresser. After I saw a lot of bags to unpack from the bags, I grabbed them all and placed them in the closet. Since I'm a humble ass, I don't want wealth to surround me.

It doesn't feel right.

Especially when Yoongi is now rich and famous, I can't let myself be under the spotlight with him.

<<<<<>>>>