Chapter 11

<<<<<>>>>>

YOONGI'S POV

I opened the door, and stepped out of the room. The word I'm about to say could pierce her heart. "And first sex always comes with a kiss."

I closed the door behind me, leaving her wondered and confused. Her eyes were dropping with tears. I could feel her heart being ripped apart. I held my chest where my heart was in, if only you knew.

But I can't tell you.

I sighed, "She can't know." I said to myself.

- - - *2 weeks later* - - -

YOUR POV

Yoongi and I never talked. For past two weeks we haven't talked. It broke me bit by bit. We pass by each other in the corridors, I looked at him, but he didn't.

But his words,

"And first sex always comes with a kiss."

I was hurt but I didn't know what it meant. Did he mean that even though he was my first, he needs to kiss me? Does that make any sense?

Blood boiled through my veins as a thought of Yoongi banging another girl before me. The girl saying 'faster' as Yoongi was enjoying himself. I suddenly felt bad as I knew I was a noob in sex.

"Ugh! Why is everything so stressful!?" I rolled my eyes.

I heard a knock from the door. "What do you want?" I responded in an irritated tone.

The door opened slightly, revealing a pinch of a mochi. "Y/N? Mind if I come in?"

"Oh no, it's okay. Come in." I changed my toned calmly.

"You sure? You sound like you need therapy." I heard him chuckle after.

I smiled, "No, it's okay. I'm just stressful."

Jimin opened the door for him to go in, and he closed the door behind him. He sat down on the bed since I was sitting in my bed too. "Have you heard Love Yourself Answer?"

"I haven't actually.." I scratched the back of my neck and hid my face from embarrassment. "I was too busy what's going on my mind."

"That's great!" He said cheerfully.

"Why is that?" I wasn't expecting he would say that.

"I want you to listen to 'I'm Fine' I wrote some lyrics while.." He paused as he was stuttering and looking down.

"While?" I asked to finish his sentence.

"While I was thinking about Yeontan." He said immediately.