Chapter 17

<<<<<>>>>>
Recommend: A Little Braver by New Empire

I sighed, as I found Ronan's Bue restaurant. It's one of the most expensive restaurant in Korea. I thought he would think of somewhere cheap.

I went instead and talk to the waitress about the man I'm meeting, "Right this way ma'am."

She led me to a private room. She stand by the door and opened it for me. He then bowed as I bowed back. "Thank you." I thanked.

I closed the door behind me as soon as I saw Yoongi. He looked up, not even bothering to say hello or stand up.

"Sit. And we'll talk." I did what he says.

I sat down in the vacant chair in front of him. "What are we going to talk about?"

"I'm going to be straightforward." He said. "The reason why I'm not talking to you-"

I paused him and said, "Jimin told me everything."

He was stuttering, trying to figure out what to say. "So you know my situation?"

"Yes." I added. "That's why I'm going to Daegu."

"Wait you're going to Daegu?" He asked out of curiosity and a bit surprised.

"Yes." I looked down.

"Good." His voice sounded like he doesn't care. "Since I'm having a baby, I don't need you anymore."

My heart..cracked a bit.

"Everything was a show Y/N. Remember that." He stand up from his chair. "Oh and I forgot." He got out his wallet from his back pocket and pulled some cash. "Buy anything here with this." He threw cash on the table.

Before he walked out the door, he faced me with a serious tone. "Never come back to Seoul again."

I heard footsteps fading away as he closed the door. Tears fell down my cheeks as I showed a sorrow smile so much. It was so hard trying not to make any crying sounds but I couldn't help it. I laid my head against the table, shedding tears on on the table cloth.

This was supposed to be me leaving him..why did he leave me again?..

I got my head up, seeing my unclear vision filled with tears. I wiped my tears with my shirt and got up. I saw the cash that he threw on the table. Without thinking, I furiously grabbed the cash and ripped it into pieces.

When there is nothing to rip, I went out of the private room. People stared at me, seeing my face filled with redness and tears. The waitresses tried to stop me, saying what's wrong or why am I crying. But I ignored them.

I got out of the restaurant and went home. I started to cry again while packing my clothes in the luggage. I got my cellphone and dialed the train station.

"Yes ma'am?" The lady on the phone responded.

"Can I have a ticket of the earliest flight to Daegu please?" I asked politely trying not to make a voice crack.

"That will be tonight, 8pm. You will arrive in Daegu around 10pm. I'll book you a seat. Thank you." She said cheerfully.

I hanged the call, and breathed slowly. I started to think about the word he said.

Never come back to Seoul.

Since I'm having a baby, I don't need you anymore.

My heart broke a million times. When I replay those words in my head, my legs became weak, as my heart began to pound big. Everything hurts. I hated it.

I hate being weak. I hate being in a one sided love. I hate myself for loving him too much. I hate myself for waiting that he would come back to me. I hate myself for what I'm doing to me.

I checked the time and it was almost 7:30pm. As I was almost done packing my stuff, I got my hat and put it on. I changed into my baggy clothes and prepared my luggage. I went downstairs with my luggage and returned the keys.

The guy at the counter said, "Are you not staying here anymore?"

"Yes." I said.

"Alright, stay safe." He got the keys.

I went out of the apartment and headed straight of the train station.

Forget about him Y/N.

Best thing to do before you go hurt yourself again.

<<<<<>>>>>