Epilogue

If you guys read my Taehyung Smut. There's someone that's familiar.

<<<<<>>>>>

"Sweetie? Why are you here? What happened?" I see my mom as I got in my home in Daegu.

For a billion reason, I shed tears in front of her. I ran to her and hugged her tightly. "Mom..Yoongi broke me.." I had a voice crack at the end.

She took it by surprise. But she immediately hugged me and rubbed my back. "It's okay sweetie. It's okay. You'll get through this."

She ran her fingers through my hair, "Why don't you go sleep? I can see you haven't slept. I'll handle your luggage."

I nodded even though she can't see me. I pulled away and went upstairs. I opened to my old room. It wasn't dusty or anything. It was till the same since I left it a year ago.

I laid flat on my bed, trying to find a comfortable spot. In just one day, I had multiple mental breakdowns. One in the BTS' house. One with Jimin before we kissed. One in Ronan's Bue. One in the train. One in front of my mother.

So many things happened today. I didn't know where to start or to process everything. I didn't want anything of this to happen.

If only I wore the dress, if only I did what he says. None of this wouldn't happened. Why did I leave? Why wasn't I thinking back then?

Why did I let him go, even though he let me go first.

Why am I still hanging on him?

Why do I have to experience this? Does this happened to every person in the world? Out of all people, why me?

I started to have less thoughts as I felt my eyes going heavier. Next thing I knew I was asleep. I set aside everything that was on my mind and set my sleeping time now.

- - - *end epiphany, replace it with I'm Fine* - - -

"Good morning honey, are you okay?" Mom greeted me as I see food on the table and sat down.

I nodded and fake smiled, "I'm good when you cook me food."

She laughed as she knows that I love food. I began to get rice from the bowl and poured on my plate. I started to get chopsticks and getting kimchi. She sat across me and starting pouring rice on her plate. "So..can you please tell me about what you said last night?"

I paused for a minute, processing on what I said to her. Mom..Yoongi broke me..

Stupid Y/N. Why that.

"Well?"

She waited for me to finish the food that was in my mouth. "Yoongi is having a baby.." I felt better when I had a good sleep and woke up at 11am.