Nouarry

Part 2
(Ex) boyfriend; Niall.
Brother; Louis.
Brother in-law; Harry.
________________

"Lou! Lou, is Shannon with you?" Niall asked, eyes red and sore, his hair pointing in different directions.

"Yeah, she just walked through the door-why is she crying?" Louis asked, Niall running a hand through his already messed up hair. "Niall, what have you done?" Louis asked. "Harry, take her through to the kitchen, I'll be there in a minute." Louis said.

Niall let out deep breath, "what did you do?" Louis asked. "I-I cheated on her with Bailey." Niall replied, waiting for Louis to blow up on him, but he all he heard was the dial tone.

_

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" Louis spat, heading into the kitchen, grabbing his keys. "Did he tell you?" Shannon asked. "Yeah, now I'm going out and I'm going to kill him." Louis replied.

"Louis, no, you need to be here for Shannon." Harry said, running his hand up and down her back. "I will. After I kill Niall." Louis said. "No, Louis, you're not hurting anyone, you know you almost got arrested the last time-"

"Look, Harry! My sister got cheated on by the love of her life, our best mate, now I'm sure if Gemma was in this situation, you'll be the same as me. Now, will you please let me beat the shit out of our best mate?" Louis asked.

Harry let out a long sigh. "Proceed." He replied, Louis smiling wide but then making it drop as he headed out.

"Be careful!" Shannon called, she doesn't really want Louis to fight Niall, but he does deserve it. "I will!"

_

Niall was a wreck, he was about to call Louis again when he had second thoughts, he needs to go to his house, and talk to Shannon, talk this whole thing through.

But, he jumped when he heard his front door slam open, hearing it hit the wall, a few photos falling off of the wall. "Where are you?!" He heard Louis' voice.

"L-Lou?" Niall asked, he was nervous, frightened, but most of all...he was heartbroken.

The love of his life is now gone, she's left him and it's all his fault.

Louis walked up to him, shaking his head, punching him, Niall held his nose, blood dripping through his fingers.

"Are you proud of yourself?! Are you happy that you, Niall Horan, proved that he can get any girl he wanted and ended up with his girlfriend's best friend?! Huh?! Are you feeling proud of yourself?! You're a fucking pig! Shannon doesn't deserve this! You don't deserve her! She fucking loved you, and you took advantage!" Louis explained.

"I love her, Louis-don't shake your head! Louis, I love her so much!" Niall sobbed.

Louis continued to shake his head. "You have clue what love is. You have NO idea what it's actually like to love another person, because when you do, you would rather die...than hurt them." He spat.

"I'm sorry, but I love her, I love her so much, Louis, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me, it was just one time! It was only the one time! It meant nothing!" Niall argued. 

"It meant nothing? God, that almost makes it worse! Does it ever mean anything to you?! Did Shannon mean anything to you?!" Louis asked.

"Yes! Yes! She means the world to me, Louis. Believe me! Please, just let me make it up to her, let me see her!" Niall replied.

"You're going nowhere near her! You've broke her heart more than enough." Louis said, going to walk out of the house when Niall grabbed his arm. "Bailey was a mistake! A horrible, horrible mistake!" He sobbed.

"No, the mistake was Shannon ever being with you and trusting you!" Louis argued, opening the door. "Please, Lou. I don't want to lose her." Niall whispered. "You already lost her. You lost her as soon as you got with Bailey." Louis spat, walking out and slamming the door behind him.

_

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked as Shannon cams downstairs. "I've been better. Not everyday you find out the love of your life cheated on you with your best friend, is it?" Shannon asked as she sat at the dinner table, next to Harry.

"It's his loss, you know?" Harry asked, Shannon letting out a sigh. "It's just confusing this whole thing. Like, even though I hate his lying, cheating guts...I still love him. Is that crazy?" She asked.

Harry shook his head. "Not at all, in fact, I would say that's normal. You can't just fall out of love like that, I mean, Niall's probably sitting at home kicking himself because he's realised he's lost probably the best thing that's ever happened to him." He replied.

"Shannon!" Louis called as he walked through the house, Niall behind him. "I'm sorry, but he followed me home." Louis said.

"Shannon, I'm sorry, I made a terrible mistake. I wish I can turn back time but I can't, but I'm not a cheat, Bailey was a one time thing, a stupid, one time thing. I know we had our ups and downs but what relationship doesn't?" Niall asked.

"I love the fact that you're trying, but you're not a cheat? You slept with someone else, while you were with me, that makes you a cheat, a one time thing, that doesn't matter to me, what matters is that it happened and you didn't tell me straight after. I made the mistake of trusting you, Niall. I will never forgive you. I'm sorry, but...we're done."

The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it ... some stories just don't have a happy ending.