All the boys

Personal for akhloe90.
Part two.
Sorry for the long wait!
⚠️Self harm. Strong language⚠️
________________

For the past couple of weeks, Khloe has been experiencing some stuff.

Her boyfriend hadn't contacted her in a while, but when he does, it's not the sweet, nice stuff he usually sends, making her smile as she wakes up with a paragraph, reminding her how much he loves her.

Her dads aren't talking to her, they all ignore her, make her feel like an idiot.

It's all getting too much, she's turned to something that she never thought would happen.

Seeing her dads sitting in the living room, she pulled down her sleeves.

"Hi." She mumbled, smiling softly but all the boys just rolled their eyes, but smirking at each other.

"Uh, I'm just heading to the shops, do you need anything?" She asked, looking around the boys.

"No." They all replied, not making any eye contact, Louis pulling out his phone.

"Okay, well I'll see you later." She mumbled and headed out.

As she was heading back, she felt her phone go off. Sighing, she sat down at a nearby bench, pulling out her phone, her face dropping and her face going pale.

Her 'boyfriend' has just dumped by text, not wanting to talk to her again.

She let out a sob as she headed home, wanting to head straight upstairs when she got stopped by Harry.

"Oh, Good, you're back. Listen, we need you to go back to the shops, turns out we needed milk and tea-have you been crying?" He asked, noticing the tears on Khloe's cheeks.

Hearing that, all the boys came through.

"No, it's fine. I'm fine, anyway, teabags and milk?" She asked as she wiped her eyes but the tears kept coming.

She smiled softly, and went to head out when Harry grabbed her arm. "Ow." She whispered.

"Why did you say 'ow'? Oh, my god, are you hurt?! Why did you say ow?! What the fuck happened to you?" Harry asked.

Khloe didn't say anything, just looked down.

"Khloe, what happened?" Harry asked, "did I grab your arm too hard?"

"No, it's nothing." Khloe replied.

"Show me your arm." Liam said, everyone looking at her as Khloe looked down.

After a few minutes of silence, Khloe was about to walk away again when Louis picked her up, and placed her down in front of them, taking her hand as Liam lifted up her sleeve.

They all gasped and looked away as their eyes gathered in their eyes.

"Everything has just been going wrong lately, I've hardly heard from my boyfriend and when I do, it's not very nice, and now he's just dumped me by text...and you guys have been ignoring me. What did I do? Was it because I pranked you? I'm sorry, I just thought it would be funny. I'm sorry." Khloe explained as tears streamed down her face.

"Hey, hey, love calm down." Liam said as he pulled her in for a hug.

"It was us." Louis said, feeling horrible, "we changed your number and pretended to be your boyfriend, we never meant for it to go this far. We are so sorry."

Khloe let out a sob, Louis letting out a sigh as he pulled her in for a tight hug. "We're sorry, love. So sorry."