Nouis

Part 2
Personal for akhloe90.
Dad; Louis.
Papa; Niall.
^^^^^^^^

I raised an eyebrow, "what's up?" I asked.

"Your 'friends' as you call them. They're not really friends." Louis replied, handing me his phone.

As I watched the video, everyone sat in silence, listening to the video, Kirsty and Julieanne explaining that they were only my friend so they can meet my dads.

"Is there literally no one in this school I can trust?! I mean, seriously! Is there?! I came here for a fresh start, but no, people still pick on me and the only people I thought I could trust ends up stabbing me in the back also?! This whole school is a joke! This whole situation is a joke! I'm done!" I explained, handing my dad back his phone and stormed out of the class room.

"Hope you're proud of yourselves. This is probably the last time you'll see us in person. Bye!" Louis said, grabbing Niall's arm and dragged him out of the classroom.

"Thank for having us!" Niall called, before closing the door for behind them.

At home, I was sitting on the couch, wiping away the tears that made their way down my face. "Khloe." Dad said, taking a seat next to me.

"I'm done! I thought they were my friends! That helped me get away from those people who have no better things to do! I'm done, dad! I can't keep doing this everyday, every time I go to school!" I explained.

"Look, we're going to take you out of that school, and we're going to homeschool you." Louis explained.

"Shouldn't we talk about this more? I mean, we can't just take her out of school like that, surely?" Niall asked.

"What's there to talk about? She's getting bullied and she doesn't trust anyone, she can't trust anyone! Look, we can take her on tour with us and help her. I'm not letting her go through with this her whole life, Niall." Louis replied.

Niall let out a sigh and nodded, "fine." He said. "Fine."

Sorry for the long wait, I've been looking for jobs and studying for a test I've got coming up! But, if any of you have requests, fire away and I'll do my best to complete them!

Thanks for reading!