Narry.

Harry is Niall's brother.
DDM Niall.

They hated this, they hated living like this. This isn't how a person should live.

"Why can't we just ask uncle Harry for help? He can help us, dad." Shannon said, trying to get comfy.

"We don't need other people's help, Shannon! Besides, you know he's talking to us." Niall said.

"But, dad, this isn't how people should live, this isn't a healthy lifestyle!" Shannon argued. "We live in a car! A freaking car! We need to ask for help!"

"Then you can go to Harry! If you're so desperate, you can leave! You can leave, just like your mother did!" Niall spat.

Shannon flinched, she hated when her mother was mentioned. It was her mother's fault that they were in this mess. She left them with nothing, took her dad's credit cards, and he's been too depressed to continue with his music.

Niall sighed, "Look Shannon, I'm sorry, but I can't ask Harry for help, I know for a fact he won't care. He'll just shut the door on our faces and never talk to us again. Believe me, I've tried." He explained.

_

The next morning, Shannon woke up before her dad, and got out of the car. Blowing into her hands, just to get a bit of heat. They can't even turn the car on, the petrol tank empty so it won't turn at all, the engine being buggered. Their phones don't work either.

Shannon sighed, crossing her arms in hopes of making her warm, heading to the town, which is only a ten minute walk.

She headed into the shop, looking around her to make it seem she's blending in.

Looking around her, she took two bottles of juice and putting it in her pocket, doing the same with two sandwiches.

She hates that she has to do this, but it's the only way she and her dad can eat, doing it everyday, she's good at not being caught as she's been doing it for two years, going to the swimming, stealing people's shampoo and conditioner, showering in their swimsuits, even going into shops that sell clothes, changing into them and taking the tags off of them, just to make it look like they didn't steal anything.

The things you do to survive.

She headed back home, well to the car and saw that it was empty. She looked around her. Where would he be? He's usually still sleeping. Shannon always wakes up and six in the morning, just so her dad can wake up to something to eat.

"Dad?!" She called, feeling the tears gather in her eyes. "No, not you too. Please, not you too." She whispered.

Sobs making her body shake, tears not stopping. Her dad is all she has left, she couldn't lose him.

"Shannon!" She heard him call. She looked around, seeing him in a house. A house that she once called home.

"Why are you in there?" She asked as she headed towards him. Niall letting her through, stopping in her tracks when she saw her mother, sitting at the kitchen table with a smile.

"Hello, darling." She greeted, standing up to hug her daughter when Shannon stepped back. "Shannon?" She asked confused.

"What is she doing here?" Shannon asked Niall.

"She's coming home, she's missed us, Shannon." Niall replied.

"You're taking her back? Dad, she ruined our lives! She left us with nothing!" Shannon said.

"Look, I know it wasn't easy for you, but I'm back now. Doesn't that matter?" Laura, Shannon's mother asked.

"No, it doesn't. Things don't go back to normal just because you changed your mind about us." Shannon replied. She then sighed, taking the juice and sandwich out of her pocket. "Here." She said, placing in front of her dad.