All the boys.

Part 2
Personal for akhloe90.
Punk Imagine.
__________

Zay walked into the room, rubbing her hand over her arm, looking around as they all entered the house.

"What is this place?" She asked, turning around to look at the others.

"This is a better place than your other home, in fact, I wouldn't even call that a home. Now that you're here, we will treat you like you should be treated. This is your new home." Harry explained.

Zay looked around. "Is there other people here?" She asked, not knowing how to feel.

"Yeah, Harley, she's upstairs. Harley!" Harry called, not a second later, a girl came downstairs, she was pretty.

"Yeah?" She asked, looking at Zay up and down. "Who's this?" She asked nodding her head towards Zay.

"This is Zay. She'll be rooming with you." Harry replied.

"What? No! You said that I can have my OWN room! We had a deal! There's another room down the hall, I'm not sharing my room with a total stranger!" Harley explained.

"It's cool, I'll sleep in the room down the hall-"

"No! You don't get to make the rules! And neither do you! We've warned you time and time again! You listen to us!" Harry yelled at Harley, Zay looking down as Harley looked at Harry, feeling small as she played with her fingers. "Now, take Zay to the room and help her settle in."

Harley rolled her eyes, motioning Zay to follow her as Zay followed behind.

"Does he always yell like that?" Zay asked, Harley letting out a sigh as she fluffed Zay's pillows.

"Only when he needs to, trust me, he's probably the scariest when he's angry. Yet, he's the nicest." Harley replied.

Zay then looked around, noticing a balcony. "Oh, cool, you have a balcony." She said, opening the doors as she stepped out.

Harley watched her every move, slowly making her way out of the room.

Zay didn't even notice, leaning on the bars, looking at the view.

"ZAY!" Someone yelled, causing her to jump and turn around. "What do you think you are doing?" It was Teddy.

"I was just-"

"Don't bother! We literally just brought you into our home, and you go and try and escape?! For the rest of the night, don't talk to us, don't even look at us! You just made a complete fool out of us!"