Lilo

Dad; Louis.
Papa; Liam.
DDM
^^^^^

Louis sighed as he tapped his fingers on the table, looking around him, seeing the other visitors. Some looking worried, concerned, angry but most of all, sympathetic.

"She's not going to talk to us. She might not even come out. I mean, the last time she saw us, it ended in tears and a fight. This ain't going to end well either, I'm telling you." Louis explained, sitting back and folded his arms.

"Will you try and have a better attitude? This is our daughter we're talking about. I know last time didn't go to plan, but we need to make the effort. Show her that we're here for her. Always." Liam explained.

Just as Louis was about to talk again, a buzzer went off.

"Moment of truth." Louis then mumbled.

A few girls walked in, looking around, faces all pale, miserable, looking as if their hopes and dreams have been crushed.

"Great place to have a party." Louis mumbled, Liam shaking his head.

"She's not coming out is-" Louis got cut off by Y/n walking out.

She sat on the chair, leaning against it, one leg over the other as she looked at her parents. "Back for round two?" She asked.

"No, we're here to make amends." Liam replied. "What happened last time, shouldn't have happened. We're sorry that we got so angry-"

"But, you can't really blame us, really? You're in 'detention' also known as; jail, god knows how you're not in there, considering you tried to poison Niall!" Louis explained, cutting Liam.

"It wasn't meant for Niall, and Bailey made me do it! So, I don't know why she isn't in here with me." Y/n said, shaking her head, arms folded.

"Stop blaming Bailey! She didn't do anything, she wouldn't do that-"

"Yeah, because she's Zayn's perfect, darling, daughter. She wouldn't hurt a fly. God help us all that she tried to poison a man who cheated on her father for revenge. But, don't worry, she'll just blame her friend, Y/n." Y/n explained.

"Bailey actually feels horrible-"

"But, you don't believe me." Y/n said, shaking her head.

"We do believe you, Y/n." Liam argued. "This is just hard to comprehend."

Y/n shook her head, "whatever." She mumbled. "There's no point of you both being here, I mean, really. This is hopeless, you don't believe me. You hate me and I get that. I hate me as well."

"We hate you? How the hell could we hate you? Y/n, for god sake, you didn't mean it and you didn't kill him." Liam explained.

"I almost did! But, it wasn't meant to happen, Bailey made me do it and didn't leave me alone till I did! So, I'm done. I'm going back to my cell, don't come next time. If you do, I'm not coming out. I'll just see you when I get out." Y/n said.

"But, that's not for another month. You know we come everyday." Louis explained.

"Deal with it. Like I said, I'm done."