All the boys.

Personal for akhloe90.
Part 3.
———-

Nobody has talked to Zay, it's been two weeks, and she doesn't know what to do.

"Harr-" she got cut off when Harry ignored her and walked away.

She let out a sigh, playing with her fingers, she knew this was going to happen sooner or later, everyone ignores her, everyone gets tired of her, but it's never been this fast, so she went outside and sat on the curb...just like she always does.

_

"Where the hell is she?!" Harry asked, running around the house like a madman.

"Harry, we've not talked to her in two weeks, how exactly are we meant to know?" Louis asked.

Liam then clicked his fingers and went outside. "I knew it!" He called and walked out. "Love?" He asked as he sat next to her.

"I'm not running away." Was the first thing she said. "I just came out here to sit, just like always. I knew this sort of thing was going to happen, I just thought it was going to be later rather than sooner. I'm sorry." Zay explained.

The rest of the boys came and sat beside them, apologising over and over again, feeling horrible that they didn't believe Zay.

"I was only standing at the balcony, I wasn't planning to escape. I felt like I was at home as soon as I got here. You treated me better in five seconds than everyone has in five years. I thank you for that. But, if you don't want me to be here anymore, I'll leave as soon as possible." She explained, going to stand up when Teddy grabbed her arm.

"Don't leave...please. Stay."

Zay sighed, "are you sure you want me to stay?" She asked.

"Stay." All the boys replied. "Please, this is your home."

"Stay."