Chapter 11

Don Don's POV.
            Everything hurt. Every inch of my body, either felt shattered or fractured. I couldn't move. All I could do was lay in my own blood. After the red soup incident, I was punished harshly. To the point where I couldn't even lift my head anymore. I never did find out who saved me.
             The cool winds of the night made my body shiver painfully. I wanted to die. Just roll over and never move again. I wasn't positive, but I think Richard was watching over me. His heavy pacing was only thing I could hear.
              'They hate you enough to keep you alive.' The voice laughed slipping out of the shadows. ' Once you die, I'll finally be able to return.' The emoji picked me up by my shirt with a disgusted look. 'i know. Eventually you would be showing your real colors. Pathetic.'
              For some reason, no one ever heard Dommy. He would often brag about what he would do once I died. I was okay with this. My life was only filled with pain. So for it to suddenly ends? Well Dommy may think I was scared. Honestly? I was ready.
              "No one can save you. Your worthless to this world." Unknowest to me, a rope was hanging on the side of the hole. I stared at Dommy too weak for a come back. " Pathetic weak. Waste of a good cranium. My cranium. I will enjoy removing it from your dead body!"
           "He's down there." Sucks rough voice whispered from above. "Be cautious. He's not all there." Dommy threw me down causing me to let out a animalistic scream. He laughed evilly before turning back around. "Make sure you say hi to Jonny Boy for me." He then walked back into the wall of dirt. And I was alone. Or so I thought.
           "Be careful. If you hurt him I swear!" Dick whispered. Dirt was falling on my face as a shadow moved down the rope. "You know I wont on purpose. Man. He looks so broken." Another voice whispered. A said was her next to me. A orange gloved hand touch my face. Purple eyes looking at me and worry.
            His voice matched that of earlier. "Hey Don. Can you hear me?" My dubbelganger asked moving his hand to the back of my head. I winced a little unable to speak at the moment. And or at all. But the tall Jester didn't seem to notice. "Your never coming back. I'm getting you outta hear." I could only hear aside, before I fell into the black abyss of unconsciousness.
              "Just because he came, doesnt mean you won't die." Dommy's voice echoed threw my head. Even out cold he seemed to taunt me. "Your green buddy there isnt gonna make it out. The idiot pug won't let him." Everyonce and a while I would feel something in the abyss.
               "Ive been gone for so long! You're not going to take this away from me! I am the one they need! And you, are useless. Just like how I used to be."
Jon Jon's Pov.
                  It had been two days since I last saw Don Don.  I tried to follow him, but the little Jester was way too fast. I lost him in the woods. I wandered around the forest, trying to find my way. It took me a full 24 hours until I finally found the wretched house that once belonged to my friends.
                It was a cool night when I arrived. My vested little for the frost forming in my rest. I creeped around just now realizing I had no idea on where to go. HardLanding had changed so much. It seems everyone was gone. So I was a little surprised to hear a voice behind me. Okay I was a little terrified.
              "You won't Find him that way." A high-pitched medicine voice sneered behind me. As fast as I could I did a 180 only to be face-to-face with a white haired albino woman with red eyes. Her arms were crossed hand she wore a heavy Red Cloak over her even darker red dress. "He's by your old hot tub. Better hurry. He's bad."
              My mouth dropped as she stared at me. A million thoughts ran through my head. Mostly, what the heck is going on!? The girl, who I assumed was Dashilie, rolled her eyes at me. "Idiot. Get your butt moving! Dick's shift is almost over!" She began Marching In A seemingly random Direction. I can only follow like a lost puppy. Cuz at the moment I was.
                 We went by many abandoned houses. Shivers cannot be contained. This place used to be so Lively. Even when I was captured, it wasn't this terrible. I can only imagine what it was like for the double gangers. We soon arrived by the mansion. Dashilie took me to a marble structure.
                   There a man who looked a lot like Nick, stood with his hands on his hips. " Finally you idiots are here!" His voice was like sandpaper. He jabbed his finger at a long hole in the center of the structure. "He's down there." He handed me a long rope. "Your gonna get him outta here. Am I right?"  I nodded dumbly taking the rope from him. I tied half to a nearby pillar. The other I threw in the hole.
               "Be cautious." Dick warned as I began my decent. "He's not all there." The hole was made completely out of dirt blocks. I winced as some dirt fell on a lump of something. "Be careful. If you hurt him I swear!" I landed right next to the lump. My heart stopped as I realized, it was not a lump. But a small person.
               Time seem to speed up as I kneeled downnext to Don. I tied to get his attention. But it seemed to go in vain. As carefully as I could, I put my hands behind his head. My other hand going towards his rump. Slowly I picked him up and brought him to the Rope. I how to adjust him so I could hold him and have the others pull us up.
                But as soon as we got up, I wish that we stayed in the hall. For there in front of us was Dashile and Dick. But they werent alone. A red robot and a black pug glared at me in hatred. "Well look who finally showed up!" Yelled Duni.