Chapter 15. years later

Don Don's pov.
         I walked the plains of the natural green with tears down my face. Today was they died. Died for this stupid world. I clutched the only thing that was left behind close to my chest. "Jon..." I whispered cuddling his hat. "Wh-why? Whyd you have to go?"
          I could still feel the last hug he ever gave me. So comforting. So loving. So...safe. And I never could repay him."Don't worry Don!" His voice echoed threw my ears everyday. "We'll be back before you know It!" Despite his cheery promise, it was a lie. All of it.
          They were dead. Just like their doublegangers. Even Ddawn was eventually melted. And I was alone. I didnt relize I stopped until I was there. A giant tree with five graves. "H-hi guys." I chocked out. "Happy anniversary. I still miss you. Even you Shootzki. Heh. Silly right?"
           The wind blew softly attempting to dry my tear stained face. "I used to be your enemy. I used to try and kill you guys. And yet..." Leaves began falling off the tree. It was as dead as the people under it. "I want to see you all so much! You showed me love. You showed me something the others couldn't."
            I was barely aware of a pressence behind me. But instead of facing it, I fell to my knees. "You brought me into your weird family. And I miss that! What would I give to see you all again...." I furiously scrubbed my face with my jester sleeve. Memories becomeing overwhelming,
            "I went back to hardlanding. Sorry Uni. I know what you said. The place actually is really nice now." The pressence was getting stronger. "The villagers that werent killed began to reibuild the place. Youd be pround Atlie. They made a new coffe shop. As well as a training area. Its pretty cool."
         Whatever was here, was right behind me. But I wasnt done. Not yet. "Guys, thank you. Thank you for being a real family to me. Thank you for accepting me. Despite my origin." A hand was placed on my shoulder. "You made me want to love others. To help others. Thank you."
            Suddenly white began to creep into my vision. "I-I love you all so much!" I began to feel dizzy. I was loosing feeling. With the purple and green hat still clutched to my chest, I felt someone lower me to the ground. The light began to sting. Overtaking any sight I had left.
        I was vaguely aware of a hand on my chest. Right over the hat. "We love you two Don Don."
         Abd then.....nothing.