Ch.5 Changed

Skye: "Chase? Stop, this isn't funny we-"

RC: *smirks* "I already told you. Skye is it? Oh so your that idiotic pup that Chase tried to protect." *scoffs* "How pathetic."

He says rolling his eyes. Clearly in a hateful mood.

RC: "Well...he failed."

RC then takes out his deadly sharpened claws, looking at them in a daze but then looks at Skye, smiling devilishly.

Skye: *gulps* "If your not Chase, then w-who are you?" She asked trembling.

RC: "Ha! He hasn't even told you? That son of a b*tch. This is less fun then I thought it would be. Well I guess I could tell you, oh he would hate that wouldn't he?"

The possessor then snickers to himself sickly. Given Skye a weird, scary vibe off of him. She was terrified yet captivated.

Skye: "W-What...exactly?"

RC: *grins* "Why sweet little cockapoo, there's a lot to explain but I'll keep it short. I do have a job to do after all~."

As he explains the majority of details he circles Skye keeping eye contact at all times. Like predator locked on prey. This made Skye skeptical and very watchful as she also kept close eye lock with the psychopath.

RC: "First off, MINE NAME'S RC!!! So you can quit calling me that mutt of a name, Chase. God I swear the last time the other girl didn't understand I nearly cut her throat out with my first slash. Ah good times~."

Skye: *gulp* "B-but aren't you guys the same perso-."

In two seconds flat Skye was pinned on the ground with RC's claws extended on the side of her cheek. The other side of her face was toward the cold and wet grass, she was heavily breathing by then, who knew what he was capable of.

RC: *chuckles darkly* "NO! And don't you ever and I mean EVER! Refer me to him! I AM NOTHING LIKE HIM! I am far superior!!! For one..."

RC, to make sure he was heard loud and clear with his low, demanding, and harsh dark voice, he ended up getting inches away from Skye's terrified face. He leaned in and whispered in a too friendly tone making Skye shiver.