Chapter 1

A/N please dont judge its my first fic :)

*********************************

Gerards POV

i am not significant. im always in the down low. Always in the back corner, hiding in the shadows going unnoticed. It's funny, i thought i'd always be like this, things change, i understand that, but people, not so much. i am Gerard Way, i go to a shitty school with shitty ass people that don't accept you for what or who you are. I am the only out of the closet gay person in my school, because some assholes here are so deep in that closet they lose themsleves.

As i walk up the steps to Belleville high, i can tell it'll be the same shit as yesterday, class, ass wholes, teachers nagging and being locked in a locker.

As i walk down the corridor i get the same death stare i get every day, the 'your-a-sin-within- yourself" look. i reach my locker, its dented and has dried blood stains on it from the times the jocks slammed my face into the locker door. The door itself has been re-painted so many times its not funny, from all the times that i'v had "emo fag" or "gay scum" written across it in spray paint.

i turn the dial on my locker so i can quickely grab my books and sprint to homeromm before anyone gets an idea to push me in the locker or punch me or something else horrible that these knat brained jocks can think of. But before i can make it to homeroom, the head jock Ben and his "followers' block my path.

"well look what we have here, the emo fag is back." Ben exclaimed with a hoot.

How stereo typical can these bastards get!?! "Fuck off Ben i haven't done anything to you."

"oh, but you have!" he says with a smirk, "you were born"

i turn beet red in anger, which only makes them laugh more. i try to brush past them but they stop me, Ben grabs my wrist and i wince in pain, partly because he was digging his nails in my skin and also the cuts i put on my wrists because of these bastards aren't fully healed.

i sruggle to get away pulling at my wrist, i'm tearing at his hand in a desprate attempt to get away. Suddenly i hear a shout down the hallway, an exclamation of "hey!" Before the jocks realize what's going on, someone cuts in between me and them and punches Ben square in the jaw.

Ben recoils in pain, clearly this caught him off guard, i look around frantically, wondering if this persons actions will cause the jocks to retaliate on me. The mystery person turns around, i'v never seen him around before, but he was kind of cute, he had a lip piercing and his nose was pierced as well. His hair was cool, he had a mohawk type thing that was dyed black and the sides of his head were shaved and bleached white.

He nods a hello to me, grabs my hand and pulls me into homeroom. i Smile gratefully to him for saving me, i sit in the back corner of the room and he joins me, sitting to my right.

"Thank you for saving me." i exclaim, "im Gerard Way, everyone who doesnt hate me, which is basically just my brother, calls me Gee'

He laughs at this " im Frank Iero, i just moved here, and i have a tolerance level of 0 when it comes to that shit."

i smirk, i really like this guy, from his bright smile to his bright, bottomless eyes. I think i just found my escape route from this high school hell, and he was sitting right next to me, giving me a broad smile.

*************************************************

A/N If you liked it let me know and ill update:) *blows a kiss before you go* goodbye my potatos <3