Welcome to HELL

Peter's POV

When I wake up again I'm on the ground of the cell. I start to have a panic attack again but I ignore it and look around the cell. There's a sink with a mirror, a chair, a table and a bed with a pillow and a blanket. I turn to the opening of the cell, it's electric and looks like it can only be opened with a security code. I could easily hack into it if only I could fit my hands through the bars next to it but I can't.

"Hey." I hear a voice call from my left. It's gentle and hesitant and reminds me of Aunt May when I come home from a bad day. I turn my head and see a girl in a cell, my eyes widen when I see a collar around her neck and a straight jacket around her torso. I recognize her as the Scarlet Witch, Mr. Stark warned me about her power but all I could think of them were awesome.

'Wait, if she's here then..'  I turn my head to look at the other cells in the heavily secured room and see Hawkeye, Falcon, and who I assume is ant-man all looking at me with concern and confusion in their eyes. "Hello" I say quietly and flinch at how scratchy my throat is. "Yeah" Falcon says while scratching his neck, looking awkward "you were kinda screaming in your sleep" 

I immediately blush bright red and apologize. "It's okay sweetie we all have nightmares." The Scarlet Witch tells me with a small smile and I smile back but it feels like more of a grimace. "So.. You want to tell us who you are kid.? I mean besides Spiderman." Hawkeye says breaking the silence and I tense briefly panicking before I relax and wait for the others to stop scolding him saying ' You can't just ask him that' or 'See, now he's uncomfortable.' 

"Peter." I start interrupting everyone and wait until they're looking at me to continue "Peter Parker." I say looking Hawkeye in the eye. He smiles and says "Clint" "I'm Wanda" Scarlet Witch tells me with a smile. "Sam Wilson. Call me Sam." Falcon says "Scott Lang" Ant-man Says with a nod.

"Welcome to Hell." Clint says with a sarcastic smile but It seems hesitant so I joke back "So that's why it's a little warm in here." He smiles with relief. "It's called the Raft, a super max prison strong enough to hold the hulk." 

"So kid how'd you end up here?" Clint asks "Last time I checked Spiderman was a good guy and on Stark's side so what gives?" He asks and I can't help but notice how he bites out Mr. Stark's name. "Mr. Stark didn't mention me having to sign the accords so I assumed I didn't have to but I did ask him once and he said not to worry about it. I read it and kind of threw it in his face." I say sheepishly. They all look at me in shock but Clint laughs and tells me to continue so I do.

"I read it and didn't agree with anything in the god dang thing so I threw it at him and yelled at him a bit and he looked like he regretted every choice in his life when he explained why he signed them and he said he'd make sure I didn't have to sign them." They all looked awkward when I talk about Mr. Stark but didn't say anything. I was about to continue when the door opened and in came Thaddeus Ross.

"Hello Spiderman." He greeted me with a sickening smile "Let's talk."