Bonding..? Part 3

Peter's POV

"Peter." Wanda starts slowly like she's thinking of the words as she goes "Your uncle's death was not your fault." I didn't expect this and immediately try to protest but she cuts me off "Did you pull the trigger?" She asks me and all I can do is shake my head 'no' because I can't trust my voice not to break. "Did you push Ben into the bullet?"

I shake my head again "Then it wasn't your fault you didn't know what was going to happen. You were a stupid angry teenager who didn't know any better but now you're more than that now. You've learned from your mistakes haven't you?" I nod my head vigorously " Well there you go not your fault and you'll never make that mistake again." She finishes firmly and I can't help but cry at this 'You don't know how much I needed that.' I think.

"Hey kid! Don't cry it's okay we're here for you even if we're all stuck here." Scott says and I can't help but smile because he sounds so genuine. I wipe my tears away and just sit down feeling exhausted. "Tell us more about yourself. Not the sad sob story but what you like and stuff." Clint said while everyone started glaring at him, but it just made me feel better. "I like science." I say tentatively waiting for everyone to calm down. "I like biochemistry and engineering, Dr. Bruce Banner's work on gamma radiation always inspired me. I don't have many friends, just Mj, Ned and Wade but they're all I need."

I hesitate at the last thing I'm about to say since I don't know if they'll accept me or not. 'Oh fuck it!' I think 'Who cares what they think.' I mentally build up courage and finally say it. "I also have a boyfriend, his name is Wade Wilson." I look around the room trying to figure out their opinion with just they're face. Scott looks surprised but okay with it, Sam looks like he's happy, Clint looks a little confused and it seems like it barely affected Wanda so I assume I'm okay for now.

"How's school?" Sam asks, he looks pretty awkward so I through him a bone and reply "Good, I love school but the people suck." I lay back on my little bed looking at the ceiling "Yet you would take a bullet for them in a second?" Wanda asks curiously "That seems unlikely, If I was in that school I'd teach them all a lesson."

"That's not your decision, or mine." I tell her and everyone looks surprised at how serious I'm being. "It's not our decision who learns what. Yeah some people need reality checks but let them get hit in the face by life on their own, people like us already defy human biology why do we have to mess with human growth too?" I asked incredulously, everyone thinks for a second before they seemingly agree and just give up. "Well I'm tired goodnight" Clint announces and flops on his bed.

"Goodnight." we all tell each other before darkness overtakes us.