Consequences pt.1

Peter POV
"You little freak!" Ross shouted, disgust painted on his face. "What kinda sick- you will regret that!" His entire face is red as he turns to the door and shouts for the guards. I sit there trying to look amused but I can feel the dread pool in my stomach.

'I don't regret it of course. I will make him see he won't win this. He can't win this. I know what my life is gonna be like, I'm going to go to college with my friends, and my boyfriend. Build my relationship with Mr.Stark and visit Aunt May frequently. I may not have planned Ross but I'll adjust. Man, I'm gonna need so much therapy.'

I focus on my surroundings again as the guards are dragging me out of the room. I look around as they walk down the hall and see doors I don't recognize. They take me into a room with a table that has straps on it. They put me down and strap me arms and feet into it.

I look around the room and see two big speakers in each corner of the room. I look to my left and see there's one-way glass but with my spidey-sense I can practically see who's where. Ross is standing in the middle of the little room on the other side while there's a lady at a desk with a couple computer monitors.

I use my spidey-sense to make eye contact with Ross in the glass and wink at him. I chuckle as I see his eyes widen but he just motions for the lady to do something. The next thing I hear is terrible.

Screams fill the room.

All I can hear are screams in every direction. My head is spinning and I can't focus and until I realize.

Those screams are familiar.

MJ's

Ned's

Wade's

Aunt May's

Happy's

Ms.Potts'

Mr.Stark's