Hope

Peter's POV

It's been weeks or months, no one really knows time is hard to tell down here. After the heart-to-heart I had with the others some more guards came in again and bright me into a familiar looking room.

He did the usual evil monologue with me interrupting him like a little shit. The doctors took some more blood from me and even cut me up a bit to see how fast my healing was.

That was 2 days ago. I'm kinda getting anxious as to when they're gonna torment me again but I've taken to disassociating during our little sessions.

"I spy with my little eye..." I tune back in to hear Clint and Scott playing I Spy. I can tell the others are getting restless as well even though most of them haven't been out of their cells for months besides showers.

"Honestly, coming from a hyperactive kid, I think I'd rather be spitting quips at Ross then listen to you guys have your 137th game of I Spy." I comment only partly joking. I close my eyes to try and get some rest but my spidey-sense is buzzing lightly. Not enough to signal danger but enough to tell me to stay awake.

"Guys do you know if anything's going to happen today?" I ask getting up and starting to Pace my cell. My spidey-sense is slowly climbing from buzzing to vibrating.

"Nope."
"Not that I know of."
"Nah."
"No, sorry. Why?"

Just then my spidey-sense explodes as I hear something else explode on the other side of the base. My spidey-sense isn't telling me it's a threat but that I need to be careful.

The ground shakes and everyone is on their feet. A second later an alarm rings shrill in the base. I can hear people running outside of our prison and the sounds of screaming.

"Everyone get ready to run or fight." Sam says as well all watch the door.
A minute later we see the door sent like something trying to smash it's way into our room.

"Or Both." He adds.

The doors burst open and with that dust and smoke fill the room blocking our view and making us cough.

The smoke and dust clears and there stands...